Ferrari Mechanic in SF Bay Area | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Mechanic in SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by renz, Sep 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Atami

Atami Rookie

Feb 7, 2019
    San Francisco Bay Area/Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Ali Raheem
  2. SFFerrari

SFFerrari Karting

Jul 21, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LanceD
    All of these guys would do a great job. I’d go with whomever is closer and available

3. SFFerrari

SFFerrari Karting

Jul 21, 2013
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LanceD
    Any of these guys. Choose one hear where the car is to make it easy on yourself.

4. 458Spider2013

458Spider2013 Karting

Dec 1, 2021
    Full Name:
    Pete Gregory
    Anybody have any experience with Tolston at Prestige Autohaus in Walnut Creek?

5. Randy R

Randy R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 23, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    '14 Cal 30 TDF/Tan
    Yes, this past April, I took my Cali to Prestige Autohaus in Walnut Creek. Torsten (owner) was easy to work with and able to schedule me in timely manner. He has the required computer to update modern Ferraris. He seemed very knowledgeable and his pricing was very fair. And he is only 15 minutes away from house!

6. BooE

BooE Karting

Dec 13, 2020
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Mike bouey
    I’ve been using Jesse at San Rafael European(formerly San Francisco Motorsports). I’ve been really happy with the results. They also come to you for free pick up and for a small fee will deliver when the car is done.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

TriumphantTaco likes this.
  7. MITengineer

MITengineer Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Montana
    I just had my 512TR bushings pressed out by Dino in San Mateo. Knowledgeable, helpful, and quick. Spoke with "another shop" in San Carlos who tried to convince me Ferrari made magical bushings which only he had secret abilities to extract at a cost of $280/hour.