Ferrari Mechanic in Central Virginia? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Mechanic in Central Virginia?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by CarreraScott, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarreraScott

CarreraScott Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    I'll be getting my '72 Dino shortly and hoping to find a mechanic somewhere near Charlottesville or Richmond -- or should I just plan on going to FoWashington for service?

Thanks,
    Scott

2. 360Spyder

360Spyder Rookie

Mar 30, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    David
    Hi Scott,

I myself have found better service and knowledge in the Northern Va area.

Whatever you do stay away from Euroclassics on Midlothian Tpke in Richmond. They have lousy service and charge 30% more than most places.

David

3. RAP

RAP Rookie

Apr 3, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Richard
    There is a ferrari dealer in chantily va.not to far from dulles airport ! they also do maserati cars .from what i seen they have an extensive shop facilities . what i will do for ya is find out the info if you cant .; ie; phone, fax ,email, adress.if you need directions let me know ill give them to you ,i drive past the place every wed.on buisness travels

4. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Yep, that's Ferrari of Washington. I can highly recommend them for service. A great bunch of people. Quality work. Reasonable prices, in my opinion.
    If ya got any questions 'bout them, drop me a line. They've been servicing my car for the past 3-4 years.
    They will pick up and deliver in your area.

5. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing
    Scott, please bring the car by my shop when it arives. Too bad about the 456 - I think you'll love the Dino, though.

Chris - - Valence USA 854 W. Main

6. CarreraScott

CarreraScott Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Will do Chris, was planning on dropping you an email after it arrives!
    Scott