For Sale - Ferrari Luggage for 308 and 328 - New | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Luggage for 308 and 328 - New

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by robo330, Jan 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    I am posting some pictures of a Set of 4 Pieces of Luggage designed and built to fit both 308 and 328 models. A 4 Piece Set is also available for the 308 GT4 with the Rear Seat Delete Package. Pictures of those will be available shortly. The Luggage is custom made to fit your car and can be done in colors to match your Interior Trim with or without contrast Cross Lacing on the outside.

Karl Robertson
    Michigan 48302
    USA.
    Telephone: +1 248 - 766 - 9141
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    Cost of a 4 Piece Set of Luggage as shown in the images above is $3,640 plus shipping. Please PM or E-mail me. Thank you.

3. Douglas52

Douglas52 Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Douglas
    Are they made of leather?
    Whats the interior made of?

Thanks

4. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    Yes, they are made of Leather. The Interior is trimmed in high quality fabric to the same quality as the automotive materials.

The Luggage can be made to match the Leather of your cars Interior. In fact everything is Custom Made.
    Let me know if you have any other questions. You can contact me be e-mail or telephone. Thank you.
    With best regards,

Karl Robertson
    Michigan 48302
    USA

Tel. No: 248) 766 9141
    E-mail: [email protected]

Tony Baunach likes this.
  5. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    Please contact me by PM or e-mail me so that we can decide what your specific requirements are. As I have said previously, all the Luggage is Custom Made. So it is available in all the "normal" colors to match the interior of your cars. The Cross Lacing can be done in a Matching or Contrasting Color. We have done them both ways and they look very good. I am sure you would like to have some input at the beginning of the process rather than at the end, when changes may not be possible or expansive. Thank you.

6. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    BUMP! For anyone interested in a new set of custom made luggage for your Ferrari, let me know. The Custom built aspect of these cases for outweigh the originally offered luggage. All the customers who have ordered a set have been very happy with the outcome. So will you!