Ferrari LaForza for sale | FerrariChat

Ferrari LaForza for sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by JakeF355, Nov 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JakeF355

JakeF355 Rookie

Sep 4, 2018
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    Jake Scheele
    After reading the article by cfensty, I looked around and found a Ferrari LaForza for sale on letgo in Spokane Washington. Owner says it's a nice truck that can be used for everyday use. The truck is only $12,500 which I don't know is a high or low since I can't find it literally anywhere but here it is.
    The guys profile has lots of other stuff like old Rolls Royce's, a viper some yachts and a Ferrari Dino.

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/ferrari-laforza_c3dc8bc5-6414-4c2c-8925-f0e4a7e32818

The truck itself looks to be in moderately okay condition other than some fading badging on the back.[​IMG]

2. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Old Explorer based SUV, rather unattractive, with a Mustang engine and fake Ferrari badging (the only thing it has relating to Ferrari)

David_S likes this.
  3. 4redude

4redude Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2005
    Fungus Corner
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    Italian built SUV that was sent over to the US without an engine to avoid a lot of EPA and DOT issues. Once here, a Ford 5.0 Mustang engine was added
    and then they were offered through a small dealer network. NOTHING Ferrari about it. A friend had one and I was also familiar with the engine installation
    company. The short wheelbase, high seating position and wide track reminded of the 1980's Land/Range Rovers.

4. DrewH

DrewH F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  5. sidtx

sidtx F1 Rookie
    Owner

Feb 9, 2014
    Frisco, Tx
    Full Name:
    Sid
  6. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Ferrari?? LOL!

When the Lambo guys in Barrington were still in operation, they had a few of these . . things.

David_S likes this.
  7. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    What a travesty. How did Ferrari let this happen? Talk about cheapening the brand. :)

8. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
  9. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    This has MONTEZEMOLO written all over it. :)

stavura and G. Pepper like this.
  10. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

The truck itself looks like a great big steaming pile of crap to me.