Ferrari Katowice Showroom Opening [Poland] | FerrariChat

Ferrari Katowice Showroom Opening [Poland]

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Pav, Jun 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #1 Pav, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Polish demand for Fcars is growing. Interestingly, it seems one showroom is not enough anymore. Last Friday was the opening of Ferrari Katowice. A rather small showroom for now, theres apparently space for two cars only. It looks like B. Pietrzak (who is also the owner of a small network of dealerships in the Silesian region) knows how to use the added value Ferrari name represents. Proper social media agency hired to run its dealership facebook fanpage (agency owner is also a Ferrari owner and enthousiast), and a big attention to details for the opening. Given the fact the dealership is small the opening ceremony was made outside under a giant tent. The 125S recreation from Museo Ferrari was brought to Poland for the occasion and parked alongside a local Rosso Fuoco Ferrari Enzo (probably a recent Zanasi job, I don‘t have the details).
    What is interesting invitees apparently also arrived by chopper. For Poland it is quite unusual.

Poland totals now three Ferrari showrooms and two service centres.

Some pictures below (credtis go to Igor Siwek).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #2 Pav, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. 911SH

911SH Rookie

Mar 10, 2015
    Surrey, UK
    Does anyone know if this dealer has a good reputation?

4. Zaius

Zaius Formula Junior

May 8, 2014
    Yes I can vouch for them. I was there for service and received A+ treatment plus you can watch them work on the car if you want in the garage. They built a new bigger showroom now so things are going well.

5. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    Very Nice!!!! Great news to hear Ferrari demand is going up, maybe Maserati will be next.

Michal, never did hear anything from your Merak 2000 friend. Would you please twist his arm for me. figuratively speaking of course. :D

Ciao,
    George

6. halvor

halvor Rookie

Apr 5, 2015
    Frankfurt am Main
    Full Name:
    Wojciech
    I have visited this place with my Mondial 3.2 last week and I'm ok with it. I have been asking for Mondial spare parts, have been redirected to british exchange sites like ferrariparts.co.uk, because of lack of oltimer parts all over the Europe (Italy, Modena - same story - they were all sold out to UK). Service stuff was friendly, one new F was there for maintenance, on the other side of Bochenskiego Street few items in showroom.