Ferrari in Lebanon? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari in Lebanon?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Bronzage, Oct 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    that is a large allocation for such a small country...especialy on the secuderia count......MO

2. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    by the way vintage ferraris in lebanon?i'll be intresting to know since lebenese our so up and up on new things

3. Bronzage

Bronzage Formula 3

Sep 18, 2007
    West Africa
    Full Name:
    MJ

What are the prices inclusive of taxes? Any idea of wait times for new orders?

4. georgeshayek

georgeshayek Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2007
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Full Name:
    Georges G. Hayek
    I can give you the dealer's contact concerning prices... For what goes for the waiting order time, you could get the only car that isn't sold yet => F430 F1 , September 08 delivery. Or else, you should place an order for the upcoming 2009 allocations.

Cheers

5. Bronzage

Bronzage Formula 3

Sep 18, 2007
    West Africa
    Full Name:
    MJ
    Georges,

PM me your details, email and no. Where do you live?

6. georgeshayek

georgeshayek Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2007
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Full Name:
    Georges G. Hayek
    Done....

BTW, a F430 F1 coupe arrives @ the end of this month (November 07), the last car from the 2007 allocations, if you do not want to wait till September 08 or 2009... In addition, you'll get it @ a "good price" since it is the last F430 with standard brakes not Ceramic. Starting 1/1/2008, all Ferrari cars will be equipped with Ceramic Brakes i.e. 10-12% increase of prices starting 2008....