Ferrari Fine Dining and Driving Club Dinner | FerrariChat

Ferrari Fine Dining and Driving Club Dinner

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Mule, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    When: Monday evening, December 8th at 6:30

Where: Briarwood Restaurant. The restaurant is located on the west side of Golden. About 5 miles west of I70 and 6th Ave. Go west on Hwy 6 to Colorado exit 58. Turn right then turn right again onto Briarwood Dr and the restaurant. We will have the Briarwood Library for our exclusive use that evening. Ferrari Parking is being arranged at the restaurant. All other cars will have to park at their respective dealerships.

Menu: We have to choose 3 selections. I am including 6 choices. The top 3 will be selected. Please give me your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices. All are considered the restaurant’s premier items. All prices are within a couple dollars of each.

1. Filet Mignon

2. Prime Rib

3. Veal L’Oskar

4. Duck a L’Amaretto

5. Fresh Stripped Chilean Sea Bass

As usual, Briarwood will be supplying the full compliment of appetizers and desserts with each dinner. Individual wine/beverage selections are available and each guest (couple) will have separate checks. We have room for between 30 and 45. Please make your reservations with me ASAP.

Charity: Linda and I want to thank each of you for your great suggestions. This year we will be donating to the local Children’s Advocacy Center. The center provides prevention, intervention and treatment services to physically and sexually abused children and their families with a child-focused team approach.

Linda and I are suggesting that each couple attending the December dinner contribute $25 for the purchase of a gift card. We will then give the gift cards to the Children’s Advocacy Center in the name of FFDRA. The gift cards will be purchased from either Target or Wal-Mart. Each child would then be able to use their gift cards to purchase a gift appropriate for his/her age. You can bring your donations to the dinner and we will purchase the gift cards and deliver them to the center. If you would like to make a different type of donation, that is fine. We can give you the appropriate contact information. Thanks in advance for your participation.

NOW, don’t forget to send me your dinner requests ASAP.

John J. Pembroke

Chairman - Founder

HomePort Holdings, LLC

3883 Mountainside Trail

Evergreen, CO 80439

(B) 303-679-1945

[email protected]

2. PlayersMarkus

PlayersMarkus Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    John, did I just miss dinner ;O)
    Did you guys got trapped by the snowstorm ?

Markus
    Playersrun.com

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Markus,
    I missed it, since the 1.5 hour drive between here and there was snowed in.

4. yookdan

yookdan Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Robert Stevens
    This sounds like great fun - any plans on another dinner / drive?

R

5. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Jan 29th. Contact Mr. Pembroke for details.

6. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Who's Mr. Pembroke? I would be interested in learning more about this dinner/drive thing.

7. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    John J. Pembroke

FFDRA President

[email protected]

I don't know how open it is. I was invited from one of the FCA dinners in the area.