ferrari fin services | FerrariChat

ferrari fin services

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Finally Ferrari, Feb 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Finally Ferrari

Feb 14, 2020
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Alfonso Borrero
    can someone tell me how to log in to my account at ferrari fin services? i can't find the link anywhere online.

2. Nochbesser

Nochbesser Rookie

Mar 3, 2021
    Full Name:
    David Steedman
    Hi,

Are you still using FFS? Could you please share your experience? I'm hesitating, thinking about leasing a Ferrari.

Found their sign up page: auto.ferrari.com

3. Finally Ferrari

Feb 14, 2020
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Alfonso Borrero
    i did a purchase and it has gone fine. the only strange thing is they don't have a website. any interaction with FFS has to be done through the dealership. i've never leased with them before so i can't give you an opinion on that. good luck

4. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    You can also call them directly.

5. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    They have no website. I’ve financed 3 cars through them and the only way to communicate is on the phone and I loved it. They also don’t report to credit companies so the loans never appear anyplace. I wish I could buy other cars or real estate with them lol.

6. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    From the dealer side of things. They are really excellent to deal with. We pay off several ferrari financial service loans a week and they are pretty good at getting liens released and titles sent etc.

So from that end they are good. Which to me shows that they are organized.

Some of these other smaller more speciality financing places sell your paper off and it takes 4 or 5 days to get a title..m and heck sometimes if the loans been sold no one knows who has the damn thing.

Why does this matter?

Well I am assuming at some point you guys will pay your car off.

So those that might think that no having a website means they are unorganized... They are actually shockingly good.