[Ferrari FF] Ferrari FF Developing Stages... | FerrariChat

[Ferrari FF] Ferrari FF Developing Stages...

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Ermanno Claypool, Jan 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ermanno Claypool

Ermanno Claypool Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Ermanno
    #1 Ermanno Claypool, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
    AWESOME video, IMHO.

I don't like the FF exteriror at all,but this video is so well done, and the V12 sounds so good, that it's worth watching for sure!

It shows all the developing stages of the car(muletype, prototype, pre-serie) around the world, in various situatoions and circuits.

Actually,being the FF quite similar to the BMW Z3 exteriore-wise, i prefer the Z3,maybe in the M declination.
    It's much more harmonic and 'raw' and genuine...usually it's what Ferraris should be :)

I dond't understand the FF exterior feeling...is it a bad boy or a 4 seater? Both? It's so long and heavy, but it's a hatchback.Seems to me like a poutpurry went wrong.

It's no 'Ferrari'...it's a shape that desn't belong to the Casa, even the 'ugly' (i love'em :D) Mondials look like Ferraris,at a first glance.In the FF, what is that back part of the car? An Autobianchi Y10? .

Bah ,speaking of 4-seaters, the astonishing and iconic 456, and also the 400/412i,are more Ferraris IMHO.

OF course i'm only speaking of exterior,mechanically this car is ast gem,basing on figures,technology,and the 458 shows what i mean.

Anyway, sorry for the polemic intro,here we go:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuaxJn71zhA[/ame]