Ferrari FF (comments and pictures) | FerrariChat

Ferrari FF (comments and pictures)

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Sunshine1, Jun 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    #1 Sunshine1, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I saw the new Ferrari twice this week and sat inside on both occasions (many thanks to my dealer, the best in the country with their employees and their 3 dealerships in Florida and New York).

I have to say that the design is really growing on me. It actually looks very nice and stunning face to face, especially the front and the long hood (as well as the back). The side/profile of the car is what is not as pretty as the rest at first but it grows on you too, I heard potential buyers complain somehow about it (BMW profile).

The car is big and imposing.

The rear seats are good for adults (as long as an adult is not too large as the seats are still tight sport seats).

The engine, performances and technology are all out-of-this world.

$300,000, that's a very high price and I also heard various people talking about it (although I am sure sales will be strong because it has a Ferrari badge).

Several Maserati Gran Turismos were close by and I also heard comments about its sexy stunning design and its success (rear seats, engine and sound, sexy style, ...).

Attached are pictures of the FF.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login