Ferrari Factory Tour | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Factory Tour

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by the_jay, Oct 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Thanks for the recommendation.

Gr. Martin

2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    We usually stay in Modena, but the last time we stayed at the Maranello Palace.. Not exactly a palace, but it was fine for one night. Just be sure to ask for a room in the main hotel. They have an auxiliary building that looks more like a dormitory.

No more Cavallino, which I won't shed a tear for, but Montana is very good. I haven't tried La Gazella, but sounds worth a try.

As far as the tour, we take tours in all kinds of places and so much can depend on the tour guide. Fortunately we have had excellent tour guides. I think we had the last tour of 2019 when we visited just before the factory closure in December, in fact it snowed a couple inches that day. That tour was just my wife and myself, but we have been on a tour with about 12 people. I actually preferred having a few people on the tour.

3. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    A couple of years ago I also visited Pagani: it’s a must do when you are in the neighbourhood!!!

jm2 likes this.
  4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I stayed at Hotel Maranello Village

I visited ferrari lambo pagani and Maserati

I have to say i really enjoyed the lambo tour as well

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

jm2 likes this.
  5. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    I fully agree: the Lambo tour is also a must do... literally seeing the marriage... the huge V12 that barely fits in the Aventador engine space... the bespoke custom leather orders... real craftsmanship.

(though the Lambo assembly lines are highly ‘automated’ compared to Pagani... but Pagani is in another ‘exclusivity league’)

jm2 likes this.
  6. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    I remembered there were different levels of tours. From massive to personal which is only possible when your dealership sponsored you. We were sponsored but the dates didn't work out, so we ended not going. So still no idea what it is like, but I would love to go once the pandemic dies down.

7. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Maranello Place is like an Italian Holiday inn express... or Hilton Garden inn. Our room was nice, bed comfy and bathroom was good.... it was not a palace for sure. and there are no amenities but really you only literally sleep there. La Gazella was a shockingly good meal... and with a bottle of wine, espresso and desert I think our bill was 50Euro.... for two people. it was so good we went the 2nd night, blew it out with friends of ours and the bill was still only 145Euro for 4 people and 3-4 bottles of wine, apertivo, starter, pasta, main dessert etc... crazy .. and to top it off the Chef came out later brought Limoncello and Grappa.. and drove us back to the hotel! oh, and we sat outside great weather just right...

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  8. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    I'm rolling the dice - just bought plane tickets for late fall! If we can't get a tour then, we'll return in 2022.

PMiranda likes this.
  9. red passion

red passion Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2012
    Hockenheim, Germany
    Mimmo Blue likes this.
  10. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin