Wanted - Ferrari F50 Exhaust System | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari F50 Exhaust System

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by BartonWorkman, Sep 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Looking for a complete Ferrari F50 exhaust system minus the catalytics.

Any direction appreciated.

BHW

2. TFPG96

TFPG96 Rookie

Jul 13, 2016
    UK, Herts
    I know of 2 sets of manifolds and one 90% complete system.

3. Baggio850

Baggio850 Rookie

Jun 26, 2005
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Pardeep Sanghera
    I have a Ferrari F50 FULL Tubi Exhaust System including manifolds and cat bypass pipes.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

This is the best system for the F50:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/f50-tubi-exhaust-system.26561/

“If you purchase either silencer option *WITH unsilenced test pipes AND manifolds* the results are ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.
    This is the closest ANY car will EVER get to F1 noises on the road. I know because I've heard it. The only-tube exhaust with test pipes and Tubi Manifolds is LITERALLY F1... Literally. UNBELIEVABLE.”

Please message if you have any questions.

£6000

4. F Cars

F Cars Rookie

Apr 12, 2016
    San Francisco, CA
    Sorry I'm so delayed in responding to your message. Any chance you still have the system?

5. francescafabspeed

Nov 14, 2019
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Francesca Fabiani
    Good Morning!
    If you're looking for personalized performance to fit your needs, you should check out Fabspeed Motorsport. Fabspeed offers a service where we will take your stock Ferrari catalytic converter (F40, F50, F430, & other models) and recore the OEM catalytic converters using HJS German Imported catalytic converter cores to make them like new. Often old catalytic converters fail and you can't get new ones from Ferrari, or they are obscenely expensive. We've been performing this recoring service on vintage exotics and Ferrari's worldwide for 15 years to pick up more sports car sound and power. This performance upgrade for an F50 is 9k-11k depending on model. Just send us your stock catalytic converters and we can get you 2019's latest and greatest HJS OBD II Rated Catalytic Converters.

Fabspeed's top of the line latest products are up to 20% off for their black Friday off with a lot of free merchandise as well! Hope you have a great week!

https://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari/