Ferrari dealer in Paris? | FerrariChat

Ferrari dealer in Paris?

Discussion in 'France' started by UConn Husky, Nov 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I'm making a quick stop in Paris next week, I assume there's a Ferrari dealer ship or two there? I'd like to stop in, can someone post the address?

Merci!

2. ronrob

ronrob Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2007
    Var, S.E. France
    Full Name:
    Ronald Brown
    Bonjour Jay!

There is only one official Ferrari Distributor in France - they are called Charles POZZI (often wondered if the Pozzi Ferrari blue comes from this as the founder, Charles, was a racing driver.

The workshop address in N.E. Paris is:

Charles POZZI
    105, 107 rue Aristide Briand
    92300 Levallois-Perret

You will see that this is not strictly inside Paris. If you want any directions (best to go by metro IMO) I would be delighted to supply. Their garage is impressive for its cleanliness but don't expect to see a magnificent showroom; only two cars will be on show in the windows overlooking the (very ordinary street). There is a small showroom in Paris at 21, avenue Kleber (coming off from the Arc de Triomphe) but it's only got gadgets.
    I live rather far from Paris which is a pity because it would be nice to meet up - I followed your major with great interest before doing mine. Let me know when you will be in Paris - I might just nick up there for the day.

Ron

3. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Great, thanks Ron! I'll see if I have time to swing by...I'm staying in La Defense area. I'll be with a few colleagues who aren't car nuts so it will take some negotiating.

Good to hear you did your major...I enjoyed (mostly) every day working on it :D

4. ronrob

ronrob Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2007
    Var, S.E. France
    Full Name:
    Ronald Brown
    From La Defense you are only a few kilometres from Charles Pozzi (as the crow flies) - probably no more than 20 minutes in a taxi (back across the Seine). The Dealership is notable for the entrance to the receptionist desk - you walk across a glass floor with a classic Ferrari underneath. I think that it would be worth the trip if you can find the time.
    The workshop is very business-like and they must have at least 30 cars "in progress" at any given time. You can by-pass the reception area by going through a pass door in the automated roller door to the right of the reception area (if the roller door is closed). You are then in the area where recently delivered cars are held, together with "for sale" and customers cars. Often a couple of Dino's there and probably a scud. The sales staff (two) have offices looking onto this area and they are very approachable.
    They supplied my car when new - I only go there for spares of course!
    That portion of "banlieu de Paris" was traditionally metal industry based and you can still find a good, down to earth lunchtime meal for around 10 euros - it will be better than the food in the Defense.

Have a good time Jay and Bon Voyage!
    Ron

5. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #5 UConn Husky, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks for the details Ron...being a true Tifosi I had to make time to visit Charles Pozzi! Wasn't easy from La Defense, took train to Les Sablons, then couldn't find a taxi so I walked quite a ways to a hotel in the rain where I called a taxi :D All worth it, had at least 30 cars there as you said. I recall 3 Enzo's, 3 F40's, and every other model to come out of Maranello. An F40 was under the glass in the entrance.

Merci!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    hello Jay, could you tell me where is the last picture?
    have a good fun in Pozzi, i heard they have been bouht by neubauer..means again and again mouvment inside this dealer.

7. mv75

mv75 Rookie

Jan 6, 2009
    France
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Salut Christian,

Last picture is the parking hall, between the entrance gate and the workshop. Pic is taken from the entrance of the workshop.

8. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Salt Marc,
    pas de chez C.Pozzi à Levallois? si oui, alors je ne reconnais plus l endroit.....

9. mv75

mv75 Rookie

Jan 6, 2009
    France
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Si si, Pozzi Levallois. Cela fait un bout de temps qu'ils ont modifié le hall d'entrée :)

La grande porte qui ouvre la caverne d'Ali Baba se devine sur la gauche de la photo (juste derrière la 430 Scuderia).

10. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Yes, exactly what he said :D

Very impressive dealership, and they were very open to letting me just walk around the technicians who were actively working on cars. Definitely worth the visit!

11. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Nice thread Jay! Have been several times in Paris the last few years, but never had (or took) the time to visit Pozzi. Maybe someday soon!

Any more pictures?

Gr. Martin

12. ronrob

ronrob Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2007
    Var, S.E. France
    Full Name:
    Ronald Brown
    Jay,

Crikey, that was indeed a quick trip! Glad you enjoyed the visit.

Ron

13. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr

Oh ben, ça a bien changé par là bas... Merde alors....c est meconnaisable.

merci pour l info.

14. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #14 UConn Husky, Nov 19, 2009
  15. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    thanks for pictures interesting modifications here in Levallois.

16. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Mille grazie!

Gr. Martin

17. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #17 UConn Husky, Nov 21, 2009
    ok just a few more pics from the trip...turns out yesterday I was connecting back through CDG the same time as the inaugural flight of Air France's massive A380. That is one HUGE plane! This was the first 'commercial' flight to NY, all the seats were for VIP's or auctioned off for charity.

18. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Yes it does. There is also a Swaters Blu, from Jacques Swaters, the Belgian importer.

Onno

19. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Very interesting! Thanks for posting.

Onno

20. ronrob

ronrob Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2007
    Var, S.E. France
    Full Name:
    Ronald Brown
    Thanks Onno!
    Interesting about the Swaters blue too. Can I assume that Ferrari "honoured" some of its best importers in this way?
    I would have loved to have found a 355 in Pozzi blue because it's a non-metallic paint (I believe). I didn't want red so I finally had to settle for grigio titanio met (FER 704/C)

Ron