Ferrari Day C&C May 5 | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Day C&C May 5

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bushwhacker, Mar 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eklover

eklover Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2006
    From AK, now in CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    WoW

That sums up this morning!

It was really great to meet everyone today, Bushwhacker, John, Charlie, Hadley, Haig, Patrick, and everyone else... It was so cool to get there early and see the Ferrari truck roll in and unload the F430 challenge cars and then watch as the whole place went from 5 cars to full wall-to-wall capacity in about an hour. Amazing! I may never see so many Ferrari's in one place again... I really liked that 333 race car. It was really nice talking with Bob (the guy with the CLK DTM AMG), he is a really nice guy and he said he's getting the cabriolet version of the CLK DTM AMG next week! Crazy! If only I could get a ride in that... haha What an amazing C & C!

~Matthew

2. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Awesome!! Did anyone actually take any pics to post here? :):)

3. sevenplaces

sevenplaces Rookie

Mar 2, 2007
    Over the rainbow
    Full Name:
    Josh
    #228 sevenplaces, May 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #229 nocturne1, May 5, 2007
  5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Thanks to ALL involved! You guys did an amazing job! Always fun to be amongst great cars and great friends!

6. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    #231 MREUS, May 5, 2007
    A very big THANK YOU to Bushwhacker (Dennis), all of those who contributed, and all those who brought their F-Cars today! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Those Goodie Bags were amazing too...even down to the yellow Ferrari bag. Thank you!

Isn't this you? The pics are on another thread. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Many thanks to all. Thanks for allowing me to be part of the dream team. Waking up at 4:00 AM sure was worth it. Directing traffic was fun. I think I found my new day job...TRAFFIC PARTOL FOR FERRARI ONLY.
    LOL

8. sideache

sideache Rookie

May 5, 2007
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Cliff Cramp
    #235 sideache, May 5, 2007
  9. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was absolutely F-ing amazing.

Had a great time.

Dom

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    333SP, my fave :)

11. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Quite an amazing day indeed! The Ferrari's, The sounds and the passion for the marque we all share. The following attachments/Thank you's were inserted into the goodie bag, I'd like to share with everyone who did not receive a bag or attend the event the list of people and companies that made it all come together,for they are the reason that made today special.
    Also in addition to these kudos many thanks go out ten fold to the following for their support and contributions:

Larry (Looney23) and Brandon his son for hosting us at Panini's restaurant after the run through Laguna Canyon and up the coast, great place , great meal and great friends...thank you!

Steve Tillack and Craig Calder from Tillack & Co.for the wonderful trip through time with all five vintage Ferrari's you drove down from Redondo Beach for our gathering of Red.

John Clinard, Tom Shaugnessy, Freeman Thomas, What can we say but thanks for week after week for being there at 5:00 am to make C&C a reality.
    Oh yeah!, rolling out the Formula 1 car today was the best and special!

Jeffery, As always, for bringing the transporter and your Ferrari's for everyone to enjoy and make our day special.

Ferrari of Newport for not only bringing the Ferrari Challenge cars but letting us use your transporter for a background in our group photograph.

Pap, for showing up and joining us in the group shot that Jay (Nocturne1) took, and also helping Hadley park his car.

Not to be redundant but to be redundant, enough thanks can't be made for the volunteers that made it happen,especially with a 4:00 am wake-up call. Lou (LuigeeVee) Haig (Testarossalover), Hadley (Hadley), Patrick (PFK355),Matthew (Eklover), Charlie_Ludden, Peter Goodwin from AMCI Corp. and anyone I might have missed, you guys made all come to life.

And to everyone who brought the love of their life and their wives and girlfriends too, we salute you! Hope you enjoyed the show.

Lastly, we can't forget to thank the 'maestro' himself 'Enzo' for his passion and vision of Ferrari we all share to this day.

Let's do it again, even bigger & better...........Caio.........Bushwhacker.

Well, for what ever reason the files won't load 'invalid files' but everyone knows you all did a great job........thank you.

Ferrari enthusiasts, may your roads always be twisted and your vision straight.

12. Jackmb1

Jackmb1 F1 Rookie

Dec 27, 2005
    Many thanks to all who helped put a great car show. I had a great time and saw lots of great Ferrari's.

13. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    had a great time today guys!

14. hadley

hadley Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2006
    lake forest ca usa
    Full Name:
    hadley mcgaughey
    #241 hadley, May 6, 2007
    Mr. bushwacker, you are indeed a classy guy. I can only say, "Amen" to others comments about the morning. WOW! I suspect a once-in-a-lifetime event. Certainly those "goody" bags fall in that category. Thank you Dennis. Some excellent pics on this and the pictures thread. Here's a candid shot of you and Lou at the table.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Cool pics. 333SP is awesome! :):)

16. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Who is that bad man there........:eek::eek::eek:

17. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Awesome pics lads!! :):)
    Thanks all for sharing! :):)

18. PAP 348

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Looked like an awesome day. Thanks to all who put it together. Would have been cool to be there.........in person. :eek::eek:
    Great turnout! Cheers for pics! :):)

19. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Awsome event...was nice seeing everyone again, and some new faces along with some I havnt seen in months.

Even saw tgood...wow...lol...

and by the way CJ...trust me...I dont want them potatoes

but most important...to the people who made this happen espcially Dennis...well done buddy. And Haig, dont worry..next time we will figure out those banners.

20. derek a

derek a Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    CA OR
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I big thanks to everyone involved. This was my first time to C & C and I'm glad I waited for such a special event. I appreciate the pride and hard work that went into every detail.

21. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Thanks to everyone who helped put this event together....the goody bags were a great treat. I had company in town and took my brother-in-law and he is still in shock of the turnout the fantastic cars and people and the Ferrari spirit and comradarie. I had a super time and I am looking forward to the next one!! Thanks again!!

Jeff

22. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Let me add my thanks to Bushwacker and the rest for making Ferrari day happen. Fantastic turnout, nice extras and a chance to meet some of the fchatters. Way to step up to the plate!

23. LuigiVee

LuigiVee Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2007
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Lou Volpini
    #250 LuigiVee, May 6, 2007