Ferrari Club of America - Hudson Valley Chapter | FerrariChat

Ferrari Club of America - Hudson Valley Chapter

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Vito, Sep 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    The Hudson Valley Chapter of the Empire State Region (ESR) of the Ferrari Club of America is the first and oldest Chapter within the region having been formed over 15 years ago. This Chapter covers the New York counties north of NYC, including the Catskills, north through the Capital District to the Adirondack region. The other Chapters within the ESR are the Upstate and Long Island Chapters. There are no dues or fees beyond your Ferrari Club of America dues to belong to this Chapter, just an expressed interest is all you need and residence in the Chapter area. The Chapter holds a number of events each year including spring and fall fun rallies to interesting sights in the region and is planning to resume the ESR Concours in 2021. The primary objective of the Chapter is to offer informal gatherings for members in the area. If you're a FCA member and want to be included in the Hudson Valley Chapter, simply send a private message. Not a member? Join the FCA and identify the Hudson Valley Chapter as your Chapter of interest. Hope to see you at a local event soon.

2. luigibosco

luigibosco Karting

Jan 28, 2005
    Westchester County NY
    Not sure if this the correct place to post this, but tomorrow and Sunday are going to be beautiful so I’m wondering if there’s a drive scheduled that I can tag along with. I’m based in Katonah and have most of the days free.

Or if there are none, we can make one. I know a good winery in Gardiner and great BBQ in Wingdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk