Ferrari club Dubai anyone ? | FerrariChat

Ferrari club Dubai anyone ?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by axcl, Dec 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. axcl

axcl Rookie

Nov 24, 2006
    First of all I just wanted to thank you all for posting helpful recommendations on finding Ferrari 'Tuners' in Dubai. I already contacted one of the companies and going to visit them soon.

On a seperate note do any of the regulars to the Middle-East forum get together with their cars? Is there an active Ferrari Club in the UAE 'coz I visited their website and didn't find any upcoming activities.

Would be great if the Ferrari fraternity organized some events on a regular basis similar to the Porsche Club UAE.

If anybody is interested lets all form a informal Ferrari club and plan an event for all Ferrari owners. I have seen numerous 360s and 430s making the rounds in Jumeirah so I am sure there would be plenty of owners wanting to shoot the breeze at the Irish Village perhaps and getting to know like minded individuals.

For all those interested please drop a line and we could get this party started !!

2. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    Call David Moran at "Lamprell" in Sharjah or the Jebel Ali office, he is one of the founders of the club and probably still the treasurer

3. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Please let me know if "The Ferrari Club of Dubai" has had it start already! I'll be there in March and I 'd love to see some local Ferraris from closeby! I would appreciate!

4. Corleone

Corleone Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Leon M. Smit
    Dear all, I have met the president of the Ferrari Club UAE several times, his name is Mostyn Heard, a nice guy from the UK living already for years in Dubai. Mostyn drives himself a nice red 348TB.
    You can contact Mostyn through the Ferrari dealer (showroom at Sh. Zayed Road or at the Al Tayer LandRover workshop in the Garhoud area).
    Good luck.
    Dion Bosch from the Netherlands

5. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    1000 Thanks!