FERRARI CHAT AWARDS PARTY | Page 11 | FerrariChat

FERRARI CHAT AWARDS PARTY

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by k-diddy, Sep 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Why wait a whole year for another party and Bikini contest.............we could do a football party, world series party, summer party, spring party, just did a major service party, wife is away for the weekend party, etc..........everyone loves a good party. My roof top deck could hold about 40 people...............Bring on the Bikini's!!

2. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Not a bad idea. Maybe a place can be donated like for the brunch. And have people donate money there.

3. G-Ryder

G-Ryder Karting

Aug 11, 2006
    Toluca Lake
    Full Name:
    CJ
    Hi Steve - I've been sick with the flu ... just wanted to say thanks to you and Dusty and Doc B (?) I'm not sure who all was involved in planning the event but it was nice to see everyone and especially Pap!!!

The only suggestion I have from a woman's pov is that you had a few girls in the audience that would have participated in the bikini contest but were not about to get up on stage and stand under flood lights. No matter how hot a girl is most usually are unhappy about a little something. It was just way too bright and unforgiving.

I go to alot of fashion shows in clubs in Hollywood and they would never do such a thing for their paid models. It's just too harsh.

Maybe someone in the entertainment industry could suggest something. Blue? Red? I dunno .... and music would be great too.

I totally agree that no matter how much fun Miss Jenny was this year that the awards should go to a members wife or FChat member or at least someone that is a guest of a member.

Thanks again to everyone for a great time. It was so good to see everyone and get to visit and catch up.

cj

4. Redd430

Redd430 Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2006
    CA
    Full Name:
    Steve G
    The missing cell phone has been returned to its rightful owner today.

5. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Steve, you are a mench. I am sure she was grateful... :)

6. k-diddy

k-diddy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2004
    Redd430 I think if we need a clown for next years party we found one. Steve, Jon, and Dusty put together a great party for one reason. TO HAVE FUN!!!! They put there cash up and asked for nothing in return. Just a party to have a good time. If you did not like the way the party went jjay911 then don't come next year!!!! I think that if the guys want to have a party and bust there a** working on it you should have some more respect for that. Have your own party!!!! Steve, Jon, And Dusty----GREAT JOB!!!

7. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    If you ask for an oppinion then you will get one. I have no complaints about the party just some peoples attitudes. I was at the first party and it was fine. This one just had too much ego. After all there were twice as many people this year and one reason is alot of us put money together to bring World Famous Pap to the USA. There were people that flew in from all over the country to attend just for this reason. There were numerous people that complained about Steves attitude its not just me. As for clown what ever. and If you know me, most of my comments are more for laughing at than to take seriously. I have nothing against Steve or Ronnie personally but you must admit they come off as some as some real ego testicles sometimes...

Now everyone stop taking everyone so seriously...

8. hadley

hadley Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2006
    lake forest ca usa
    Full Name:
    hadley mcgaughey
    Yes, those three did an incredible job on setting this thing up. Unfortunately, thee and me failed to meet at the event. Jjay911 is entitled to his views, without your snide comments - leave that to Dusty, Jon, or Steve if they deem appropriate. The purpose of this thread is to solict feedback based on the event, which of course by the way was extraordinary. What I've noted thus far is good. Invite only, other location w/ better service, treat the bikini lasses differently, but **** on the whole it went pretty well!

9. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Amazing!!! Wasnt it!! I loved every minute of that party and it was because I got to finally meet all my friends in person. :):)

Very cool and looking forward to next years trip to hang with you guys some more. :):)

That was the 1st thing I noticed about you when I finally met you. :p:p

10. RonnieF430Spider

RonnieF430Spider Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2006
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Ronnie C
    "ego testicles"....nice comment. You could not be more wrong about me, and as far as Steve is concerned, he put in a great deal of time, energy and money along with Dusty and Jon for this event. JJ, most of your posts are worthless. You would fit in much better at Rennteam.

11. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Ronnie its over. I said my peace. Its your ego that wont let it go.........................

12. DoctorB

DoctorB Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2006
    Full Name:
    Richard Benedon
    The party was great. I can't take any credit for it's execution. It was planned by Steve, Jon, and Dusty (the VCR executive committee)
    I like your ideas about some mood lighting and music - might entice some of the 'shy' girls out of the audience.
    Good to see you CJ. Are you sure you have the flu and not too many shots of tequila? The symptoms are strikingly similar

13. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hey doc, good differential Dx. LOL

14. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Hey Jeff! Just got the pics today! Thanks again!

15. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Your welcome bro'....shots came out good!! See you soon.........

J

16. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    There is so much Love in this thread...

17. G-Ryder

G-Ryder Karting

Aug 11, 2006
    Toluca Lake
    Full Name:
    CJ
    Doc B has jokes ... ;)

If only something in a bottle that I could buy at Trader Joe's did it for me!!! If only!!!! ... HA!

18. Finitele

Finitele Formula 3

Sep 26, 2007
    DBC
    Full Name:
    DIR
  19. tmaxxgod4

tmaxxgod4 Formula 3

May 4, 2007
    Anaheim ca
    Full Name:
    Danny T Evans