Ferrari Challenge races Indy July 26-28 Question | FerrariChat

Ferrari Challenge races Indy July 26-28 Question

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by 400iGuy, Jun 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Does anyone know if spectators will be permitted at Indy in July? I have some friends who would like to go watch these races. Someone at the speedway told them spectators wouldn’t be allowed. I’ve spectated at challenge races at other venues.
    Thanks
    Al

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    I am not 100% sure as a driver I am given access credentials (including my guests). However, I do know general admission was offered at COTA (free!) and Laguna (nominal cost).

Not sure if Indy event is offering general admission as I don't see any events listed on IMS website nor via Ferrari:

https://fnaevents.ferrari.com/ferrari-events/general#fans

Good news is that you and friends can gain access to the event by purchasing hospitality tickets:

https://fnaevents.ferrari.com/event/Indy19#

3. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Thanks for the info.
    I checked with the speedway and it is a private event so no general admission. My friend wanted to take her “Ferrari Fan” grandson to watch Ferrari’s race. Ferrari’s hospitality tickets are over the top for what she wanted to do.

Thanks again, Al

4. Jeffg11

Jeffg11 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 31, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff Grabowski
    Lots of new information has come out recently. There are owners and non-owners tickets available

PM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Often the nearest Ferrari dealer to the track can get you tickets. That happened last year with a Corse Clienti event here in Atlanta.