Ferrari 599 Tpms Failure | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 599 Tpms Failure

Discussion in '612/599' started by iamslickvic, Jul 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    If you lived closer we could swap out the wheels to see if it corrected the problem.

2. Mor

Mor Karting

Oct 14, 2017
    A few weeks ago I’ve replaced TPMS ECU becouse of the permanent problems with new sensors. Tpms many times was off or throw out an error. Also when I checked system with Leonardo, there was No error in memory, but I can’t see any pressure or temperature on cluster, even when the tpms sensors ID was in ecu memory.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą FerrariChat

3. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Can anyone tell me exactly where the 599 TPMS ECU is located on the car. Mine is right hand drive (UK).

4. Mor

Mor Karting

Oct 14, 2017
    In standard f599 (LHD) it’s under driver foots, You should unscrew floor panel. I think in Yours car it’s the same so above passenger foto panel.

Now I’m changing the ECU second time becouse of internal fault. This TPMS is pice of s...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą FerrariChat

5. gre727

gre727 Rookie

Nov 11, 2014
    Oh. USA
    Full Name:
    GRE
    I have an '07 599. TPMS has beeen an issue for some time. New Huf/Beru sensors but the ECU won't retain the readings beyond x minutes after shutdown (have not actually timed it but less than 1 hour?). Calibrate, drive for 20-30 minutes, car off then re-start and like magic, everything reads fine. Continues fine until shutdown. Retains sensors for x minutes, then back to no readings and the error message.

Has anyone opened up the ECU. This acts like a dead computer CMOS battery, and I'm wondering...is there one inside the box?

6. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Found it!
    On a RHD UK car it is under the passenger foot panel (held in with four screws). That is the easy bit. Unfortunately the whole side trim piece has to also come off. What a pig to do.