For Sale - Ferrari 575 F1 HGTC ECU 211504 Virgin | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 575 F1 HGTC ECU 211504 Virgin

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Hello everybody,

since the car isn't there anymore to install i decided to sell my virigin F1 HGTC ECUs (so the latest version you can get for the 575). Part. no 211504
    3000€ for the pair. As said they're 100% function checked and plug and play. You just need to make sure they fit your car. I don't know what the difference are between US and EU.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    They have been tested on a car and then made virgin again.
    As far as i ve been told is one of the big difference that this ecu contains a track mode where the engine break doesn’t kick in when releasing the throttle. Instead engine keeps RPM for better acceleration out of corner then.
    If anybody knows some other major differences to earlier ECUs feel free to comment.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Maybe somebody who has the HGTC installed can explain the detail changes more accurate. I know e.g. that when approach a corner engine keeps the revs and decouples so that when accelerating the full torque is there immediately.
    These two modules function on every 575 F1.

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    These ECUs are necessary to use the HGTC F1 TCU, which lowers min shift time to 180 ms from standard 220 ms. As far as I know, there is no track mode because there is no way to select that mode. Nothing on a track mode is in any of the factory HGTC literature.

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  5. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Yeah there’s no mode but what i got explained is that this is the generally behavior with keeping the revs up high as possible :)
    Thanks a lot for info though...
    If anybody is interested in additionally flashing his TCU i can have that done as well by a technician over here.
    Have a good one!