Ferrari 360 Spider Central Wind Deflector | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 Spider Central Wind Deflector

Discussion in '360/430' started by Targaflorio0199, Nov 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Targaflorio0199

Targaflorio0199 Karting

Jun 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Targa
    Dear Ferraristi,

So I have a small tear in the mesh of the 360 Spider Central Wind deflector.

Looking at replacing with:

A) OEM 360 Central Wind Deflector (Mesh)

B) OEM F430 Central Wind Deflector (Perspex)

Apparently the 430 Perspex version is compatible with the 360.

And the 360 Mesh Central wind deflector is compatible with the 430.

My questions:

* whether there is a rattle present with the 430 Wind deflector as reported by some owners.(Also double the price of the mesh)

* And where to buy them outside of Eurospares

Seem to be impossible to find on EBay (and the 430 version is double the price)

Thanks all.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Hypek9

Hypek9 Karting

Apr 9, 2012
    Australia
    Have you tried the Ferrari dealership, prices have come down a lot as owners a buying parts overseas, well at least zagamies have

Targaflorio0199 likes this.
  3. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    I long ago replaced mine with a clear one from a 430. Nothing was wrong with my mesh screen. I just got tired of not being able to identify cars behind me, especially those of a certain type. I’m keeping it since originality might be important some day.

Clear one makes a huge difference in rearward vision, and it doesn’t rattle. Perfect fit.

I got mine on eBay after a long and patient search. The one I got has a minor scratch in it that I mostly polished out, so the price was reasonable (though I don’t recall what I paid). New ones are very expensive and both are not easy to find. Good luck finding one.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Targaflorio0199 likes this.
  4. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    https://www.cabriosupply.com/ferrari-360-und-f430-spider-wind-deflector-2000-2009

I had a similar issue with the right side wind deflector on my 2003 360 Spider but was able to complete an acceptable repair. When I was researching replacement screens I found the company above. They are not 100% correct as the edges are wrapped but I've got to believe that they will hold up better than the pressed in gasket that the factory uses. If I could not have repaired mine, then I would have purchased the deflictors at the link.

5. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    or just leave it home???

6. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    The weather stripping deteriorated so bad on my car, that I finally ordered the above. It is definitely not stock, but looks much better than the deteriorated original. Only a 360 owner would recognize the change from stock! I searched for weeks for an original replacement. I finally found a set somewhere but the price was outrageous. I considered buying anyway, but the fact that the original would probably deteriorate also, prompted me to by the Cario supply item.