Wanted - Ferrari 360 F1 Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari 360 F1 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by FR500GT, Apr 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Hey guys, I’ve been considering picking up a Ferrari 360 for quite some time now and lately I’m starting to look a littler closer at the market as I recently sold my Aston Martin. I REALLY want a black on black coupe if anyone is looking to sell or knows of one available. I have some things I prefer and have listed below:

- Coupe
    - F1 trans
    - Black exterior (preferred)
    - Black interior
    - Sub 40k miles

For by budget, I don't mind a car with some miles on it and/or with tasteful mods as long as it was kept up well with history. As mentioned, I really prefer black on black (or even red on black) so I don't mind holding out for another month or two if needed but will entertain all options. I am located in Orange County, CA but will buy out of state if the price is right.

2. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    I have a rare (1 of 1) blue 360F1 for sale. Posted here in FChat if you might consider something other than black.

3. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    I'm personally not a big fan of blue but thanks for the offer!

4. joethepainter

joethepainter Rookie

May 31, 2017
    Texas
    I am selling an 01 360 Modena F1 (less than 25k miles) well optioned and I understand your not looking for Blue, but since the price is right on this one you may want to reconsider. Reach out to me if you like and I can give you the full details.

5. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    So how do we have a rare (1 of 1) blue 360 for sale, and two posts later we have another blue 360 for sale? :D

davemqv likes this.
  6. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Because mine is the only Azzurro Monaco 360 coupe ever made :)

Husker likes this.
  7. Jase

Jase Rookie

Mar 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jeff W Sampere
  8. joethepainter

joethepainter Rookie

May 31, 2017
    Texas
    Mine is Grigio Alloy so I wouldn't call it blue. But as far as options and service history mine is one of the best on the market...and only looking for $60k to move it. Ferrari Sport Exhaust (made by tubi), upgraded Stradale TCU, Ferrari (Clarion) head unit with Bluetooth and Back-up camera, clutch and f1 system completely redone in less than 3000 miles. Belts are good and recently installed F430 wheels and (removable) Scuderia Audio system as well as (removable) Scuderia stripes.

9. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Ahh man! It sounds like the right car, mods, records, mileage and price but the color...I am personally not a fan of the blue but I appreciate the offer!

10. FR500GT

FR500GT Rookie

Jan 26, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Still in the market and ready to buy!

11. Qacollision

Qacollision Rookie

Apr 26, 2013
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    hiten adhvaryu
  12. Dpigulski

Dpigulski Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2017

Hey sir, I have placed my 360 Modena for sale as well. Its not on F Chat yet, but mine is yellow with a stradale stripe, wheels, TCU, tubi exhaust, with black leather interior and carbon bucket sport seats from Ferrari. $68,000 or best offer. :)