FCRA: the Challenge Club Racing Championship | FerrariChat

FCRA: the Challenge Club Racing Championship

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by johnhoughtaling, Feb 18, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    FCRA: the Challene Club Racing Championship

This coming week we will be announcing a lot of exciting news about the series. * We have an addition of a lot of great sponsors, a new interactive website, a presence on Facebook, a new professional series photography company, new socials, and a new merchandise and marketing plan.

As the series has grown in popularity so will the organization.

Along with our new marketing and promotion plan we are changing the name of our organization from the FCRA to Challenge Club Racing. (CCR) And our series will be known as the Challenge Club Racing Championship. * We will also be releasing our new professionally designed logos. *

The change in the name is to further define our purpose and to allow freedom to publicize (and potentially televise) our series as a fully independent entity.*

We will be formally releasing details to our membership next week.*

2. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Congrats on Racing at Sebring!

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Very important: could you please make the new suit patches the same size as the old ones? I just had them sewn on!

Really well done, John. Looking forward to Sebring and the entire series.

4. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting

May 26, 2004
    Virginia
    Great work, John. I'm personally happy with everything you've announced, including the weight policy. I'll see you at Sebring.