FChat Sponsor lists '63 250 GTO for sale... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FChat Sponsor lists '63 250 GTO for sale...

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by 4re Nut, Nov 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Thanks for the detailed answer Marcel! I envy your organizational skills...
    CH

2. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    They did briefly, I saw it the second it went up, wired a deposit immediately so they took it down I am awaiting details on where to send the transport company. :)

3. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    :)

4. jakejagger

jakejagger Rookie

Jan 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jake Jagger
    There was an interesting thread about this company on PH that got taken down. If you want more info DM or email. Won't post publicly as likely to be privately threatened by PDG. JJ.

5. Ferrari_Michael

Ferrari_Michael Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm sorry but this guy is offering cars he had NO rights to offer, cars that are NOT for sale, and using pictures of cars that are not the ones advertised.

http://refined-marques.com/Ferrari-enzo/

Please use this as an example, I know this (pictured) car, very well, I KNOW it NOT for sale, and yet he offers it for sale; Futhermore, he says it is the last produced, well this is again untrue, as we all know 400 Enzo is with Don Wallace, and not outside DK Engineering's barn, as the car pictured.

Many thanks
    Mike James

EDIT: The car has 4300kms, not 6 as listed.

6. jakejagger

jakejagger Rookie

Jan 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jake Jagger
    Oop, careful! With language that the website owners will be trying to track you down and threaten you. If they get in touch, make sure you post the conversation here - it'll be hilarious I guarantee it.

7. bertrand59

bertrand59 Guest

Jun 13, 2011
    Lille, france
    Full Name:
    bertrand
    And Cavallino N°45 June/July 1988 with photo

8. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012
    Attention Amed Al Bakry is a fraudster, no cars, no money, fake pics.
    Homebase?, cannes

9. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Interesting first post, welcome to FChat. :)

Are you a "buyer" that got burned?

10. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012
    This guy offering me a lot of cars, I's not possible to see all vehicles previusly.
    On further inquiries with him were only still talking about out.

In the second phase we have contacted the owner of the pictured cars, and they didn't know
    this guy at all, and they were very surprised.

Finally we have made our funny only about him, for us he is a loser, and that's it :)

11. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012
    yes i'm burned

12. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012
    L.c. Exotics
    18. Februar
    SO THIS IS WHAT KIND OF TREATMENT I GET FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF REFINED-MARQUES THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS MAN!!! THIS PICTURE WILL BE POSTED EVERYWHERE FROM AHMED AL BAKERY GOOD WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR CLIENTS AND PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR YOU COWARD

13. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012

Teilen

Refined Marques I will leave this comment up here and if anyone would like to know the truth behind it feel free to ask... Vercetti worked as a rep for us in the U.S.A this was a text sent after weeks of frustration..
    19. Februar um 02:04

L.c. Exotics you cant hide the truth i never treated anyone with disrespect i have never seen a businessman speak the way he does or called clients of mine on the phone and cussed them out cause you all think they dont have money. money or not be respectful I have many more messages i can send them all to you and so can rafel on how bad your guys are. He was goind to pay 34mill for the GTO you need to wash your mouths cause you all have no business ethics what so ever
    19. Februar um 02:27

Refined Marques Ok this is something i didnt want to do because its only going to make you look inexperienced and well stupid.
    19. Februar um 02:32

L.c. Exotics say whatever you want your a young kid that thinks they know everything cause you work for someone with cars good luck and you cant do anything
    19. Februar um 02:38

Refined Marques you were a rep for us you worked like any of our other reps... requested document upon document for car after car for your "clients" you have worked for us for around 6-8 months id say, in this time you must have had every single car document you could have... The conditions were placed upon yourself agreed by myself and my partner Ahmed al Bakry that for every car you spoke of we would require proof of funds before even taking any interest.
    you had a "client" who wanted the 250gto i heard of this from you around 2months ago originally as his son was interested to the CLS Brabus, I believe this was a "client" you picked up at an ordinary car show, From that day you mentioned the 250 we have had you saying every week from then Im waiting on proof of funds, and guess what to everyone reading? No proof of funds, no nothing, Nothing at all ever came for every single document we sent we had the same promise, and nothing ever came, Now you have your most recent client that wanted the 250 gto apparently you say his grandfather is now the richest man in the world, To me why should i or anyone else believe this? and even if he was we placed the condition of proof of funds and it was never met.. Then as Ahmed speaks with you and the client and is at the end of his temper with all the messing around suddenly the "client" was ready to send the wire transfer. You really need to grow up the requests we have had have been unbelievable. Anyone who tells you anything you believe, Every week a new bizarre request... Im not going to make this a constant battle Vercetti, Take this as a learning curve and move on- The message you have copied and that you claim are going to copy all over and send to ferrari and lamborghini etc? where do you think that will get you, who do you actually know out of america? you think anyone is going to listen to a person like yourself who cant tell their arse from their elbow when it comes to cars.. the message shows that no matter who you are or how much money you have, we will not take your claim serious unless sufficient evidence is shown which in your case never was, Everyone is a billionaire if they say they are vercetti, Everyone can be who they want over facebook, And anyone with a fake Rolex can make their self look like they have money,,, But in reality if any of your clients had the money for the cars or were serious buyers they would be straight over to cannes to meet and see the cars and talk face to face... Now that is the last i want to hear of it, go do your own thing and try and damage our reputation as much as you can, But choose your moves carefully as we are a business and you are an individual that has to earn his living in the industry that we are very well positioned in... Its been emotional LOL
    19. Februar um 02:50

14. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing with the community...hopefully will help others avoid your pain.

15. Ventador

Ventador Rookie

Feb 23, 2012