Fchat-Rally Europe 2004 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Fchat-Rally Europe 2004

Discussion in 'Europe' started by trevi, Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

most preferred dates!

1. june 25/26/27

2. july 2/3/4

3. august 27/28/29

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Not working for me too! But I saw that you already posted the pics in the other thread.

Thanx!

Ton

2. URicken

URicken Karting

Mar 24, 2003
    Frankfurt am Main
    Full Name:
    Uwe Ricken
    Dear Trevi,

that sounds pretty good. I will join this event definitly but I have to leave you all at 21/08/2004 because my little princess (Alicia Laura) will become six years old at 22/08/2004 and in my opiniion daddy is not allowed to miss this beautiful event.

I will never miss to meet all of you (known and unknown friends of FChat).

With red wishes
    Uwe Ricken

3. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Hi Uwe,

Good to see you back online. I am looking forward to see you again in Switzerland this summer.
    I think that you made the right choice. It is absolutely not acceptable that you miss your daughters birthday. She will be 6 years!!!!!! That is a very special number!

:)

Ton

4. URicken

URicken Karting

Mar 24, 2003
    Frankfurt am Main
    Full Name:
    Uwe Ricken
    Hi Ton,

it is nice for me, too to see you pretty active on FChat. Be sure that every birthday of one of my both princesses is a special birthday. I'm in a tizzy when I think at Augist and Switzerland and all personal known FCHatters ;-)

With red wishes
    Uwe Ricken

5. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Hi Uwe,

I am looking forward to CH as well.

Yes, I am getting more active again. It took a while to get over the horrible accident in June.

Ton

6. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Hi,

Just got some feedback from one of my two F-car fan friends. He did book the dates for the August rallye so do I. So there will be one more Swiss Testarossa with us.

Let's wait until the second guy is comming back from the military service (oups). I'm quite confident he will attend the rallye also.

By the way, does anybody know whether the Swiss Montreux Ferrari Grand-Prix will take place this year?

Bye for now,
    Chris.

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Chris,

wow, Wolfarossa is amazed!!! Another Testarossa will join the Swiss meeting, just great!!!

@TREVI,
    can you possible start a running list with all the (maybe & hopefully) participants? Name, Country, Ferrari....?
    It would be wonderful to have a quick overview.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

8. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
  9. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
  10. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Trevi / Wolfgang,

I will only come if you let me bring the GTO & the Wife ?

Count me in boys... I love Switzerland, Coming over to Zurich next weekend, I'll be stopping in the St. Gotthard Hotel on Bahnhofstrasse if you want to drop round for a drink on Saturday evening. (31st)

Cheers,

Steve

11. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Steve,
    WoW sounds amazing. Man of course, show up with your wife & GTO - what a pleasure. I`m on the way to arganize something for the U.K. friends regarding the far way driving. Maybe we cant meet us 1 day B4 in the evening or early morning next day here around Heidelberg / Germany = half of the way. Take a brake and ride the rest together to Trevi-Country:)

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

12. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    steve: i'll see if i can make it to zurich next saturday, would be great to meet you!

13. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    @Steve, would have been good to meet for a beer or two...it would give me a chance to get the 328 out again aswell...but I'm going to be in Hungary for a wedding on the 31st. Pity ...lets us know when you are next over...and let us know what happens about the 275. If you do buy it I'd love to get a look at it before you repatriate it to the UK ;)

On another note, I was thinking of trading the 328 for a 360 or a 550 this year. But I've decided that the moderns just don't do it for me. (unfotunately the piggy bank won't stretch as far as I thought aswell, but this isn't sour grapes I promise :) ) One of my all time favourite cars is the 308 but I've already had one. So my heart is taking me towards the 512BB...308 looks, but more exotic. What do people think? I'm just sounding out really.

Best
    Simon

14. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    @simon,
    the 308 is an all time classic!!!!!!!
    And I realy miss my 308;-(
    To me, its still the most classical Ferrari with all the curves, switches in the middel console.....oh man I realy miss my 308.
    No doubt, I`m more than happy and proud with my "beast". Yep, 12 cylinder, 5 liter, 400PS, 500 NM, tubi and all the goodies. I wish I could own & drive both....impossible;-(

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

15. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    HELLO UWE! HELLLLLOOOO UWWWWEEE!!!! Are you out there? Will we see you in Switzerland?

Hope you are well mate. :D

Cheers, MARK

16. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    The European FerrariChat Rally 2004 is now correctly listed in the Fchat-Calendar.

thanx, rob!

17. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Damn - I thought we were going in January as well! ;) Cheers, MARK

18. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    what about saturday now??? are you in zurich?

19. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Trevi,

Your welcome of course, Not sure what time I'll be arriving back at the Hotel, but PM me your Mobile Number & I'll give you a call ?

ATB,

Steve

20. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    PM sent!