Fcar support in OK, MO? | FerrariChat

Fcar support in OK, MO?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GrigioGuy, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Greetings.

I'm starting to lay out a tenative plan for a drive up and back from the D/FW area to Indy in June. The outbound path should put me through OK City, Springfield MO, St. Louis.

I'd like to have a few numbers to call in case the 328 dies on the way there. Who would you all recommend locally in the event of an emergency?

Thanks
    Tillman

2. Kleos1

Kleos1 Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    Urbandale Iowa
    Full Name:
    Garry Haas
    In Springfiel MO. you can contact Motor Cars International @ 417-831-9999
    although a lambo dealer they handle alot of Ferraris too.

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    hi tillman--- i am in kc which is about 2 1/2 hours straight north of springfield, however, if you find yourself in trouble, you are more than welcome to buzz me at 913-484-9608.

tom

4. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Thanks for the numbers, I'll put in in my list.

When we get closer to June, I'll post the tenative schedule. It appears that there may be a few other Fcars on the trip too.

5. RAYMAN

RAYMAN Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 10, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Raymond Santilli
    Tillman:

I'm in OKC 405 634-2120, not much more than morral support here, but I'll help any way I can

Ray

6. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Reid Vann Luxury imports (314)9684100 services Fcars in STL. M-F 8am-5pm. JUst type "Reid Vann" on your search engine to see their website.

7. seschroeder

seschroeder Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2002
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Steve Schroeder
    I also am in OKC 405-691-8629. Perhaps a stop might be in order as I would like to meet fellow "F" chatters and enthusiasts.

8. V-10 Nut

V-10 Nut Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Tillman
    If you need anything near Springfield call me at Motorcars Intl. Send me a PM and I'll give you a cell# and home# in case it's after hours. I might not be here on USGP weekend but I'll make sure someone's available if you need some help.
    Steve

9. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I am in St. Louis and would be willing to come get you or help if I can, my cell is 314-749-6777, also try Bently St. Louis if its during the day and u need mechanical support 314-423-1887. call me when your coming throguh, id love to see the cars :)

10. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Thanks for all the great offers.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel this year's trip due to unexpected house expenses. I am definitely hitting the road in 2005, because it may be the last year in Indy and I think the 2005 FCA national meet is in Indy that year too.

Thanks again.
    T

11. chiefpilot

chiefpilot Rookie

Jun 28, 2004
    Hi Tom: I also am located in KC. Own a 1995 456 GT are you involved in service?

12. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Is your 456 yellow? I keep hearing about a yellow 456, but we never see you at any FCA events....

13. chiefpilot

chiefpilot Rookie

Jun 28, 2004
    Color is swaters blue. Had the car about a year. just getting in touch with the club. The yellow one has been for sale for some time. Located in hemmings.

14. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hi chiefpilot--- If you meant Ferrari service, the answer is absolutely "no". You have PM.

15. chiefpilot

chiefpilot Rookie

Jun 28, 2004
    I am located in Shawnee. New to the board. Trying to connect with the F-club in the area.

16. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Good to have you.
    Just sent you Private Message about our Fclub info.

Tom,

17. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    to thomas, my name is henry tran and i live in ca(check out No.Ca section).any chance you come out to Ca give me a call 209-480-0533 either way No.cal or So.cal.Are you coming out to the Monterey weekend ? i have extra bunk if don't have a place yet. Same situation like you , now wife complaining that i'm on the chat to much . hope to hear from you. henry. by the way how did you wind up in exotic car wateland? in the mid 80 i went to school in lincoln,ne for my undergrads.

18. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Check you PM.

19. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Saw a Red 355 gts and a yellow 360 spider here in Tulsa, OK........although I don't own a Ferrari I hope to own one in the future, suprising that they have Ferrari's here in Tulsa. I moved here from Florida a couple of months ago, this place is not a place that one might think would have Ferraris around....guys I'm not used to this city yet........