FCA Track Weekend May 15, 16 | FerrariChat

FCA Track Weekend May 15, 16

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by pma1010, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    It is around the corner. Fast fun with great instruction. Invariably some cool cars too. All experience levels welcome. Find an application at FCA Central States Website, Cauley or in the latest FCA News Bulletin.

Questions? Please give me or Patrick a call - our numbers are on the application
    Hope to see you there
    Philip

2. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Please note, for instructors and participants, there is a dinner on Friday evening at Clementine's, sponsored by LFSC.

Saturday's dinner sign up is on the application form. Open to participants and non - participants, but you'll need to send in an application form with the dinner fee ($35).

Philip

3. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    This is shaping up to be a very good event. News:

First, I am delighted to say that we have a very strong set of instructors this year and we are planning to provide dedicated instructors to all participants who need them. I have found this to be very valuable.

Second, I am also pleased to announce that Burt "BS" Levy, author of The Last Open Road, amongst others, and a nationally qualified instructor and all around entertainer, will be our guest speaker on Saturday evening. Burt is a funny guy, is well versed in Ferrari "lore" and has many stories to tell of his experiences with the marque.

Third, applications are strong and we expect to have a nicely sized group. If you are planning on attending, please get your forms in. 3 run groups work well at Gingerman, and we will turn people away rather than expand to 4 groups.
    Philip

4. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Call me/Martin/Patrick if you are on the fence.
    We'll have 40 or so cars.
    Look forward to seeing you all there.

5. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    We are full.
    Look forward to seeing eveyone on Friday @ Clementine's
    Philip