FCA experience | FerrariChat

FCA experience

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by gh0st0, Jul 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    hey guys, did a bit of searching on and off the forum. I suspect there are some members of the local chapter on the forum, looking for some feedback and how active the chapter is, if you have to be an owner or non-owners are welcome also. Thanks!

2. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    #2 finnerty, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    It depends on what your location is as there are some parts of the region that never get events held anywhere close by ---- Wisconsin and Minnesota resident members will get the most benefit by proximity and sponsored activities.

Here's the website for the local region / chapter --- you will find the answers to all your questions there, but NO you do not have to be an owner to join and participate in the FCA.

https://fca-ncr.org/

BTW, this region includes the following states ---- Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin ---- but NOT Illinois. Not sure what state you are in, but figure since you are posting in this section, it must be one of those ?

I can't speak for the quality / activity of the chapter these days, as I do not participate.

I will say this however, it looks as though they finally have a new director / leadership for the region. I hope this represents a positive change because the previous one was terrible for the organization and kept many of us away ---- I won't mention him by name, but he was a total ****** and did a terrible job running the chapter. I'm glad he is out as he was bad for FCA and a very poor representative for the marque as well.

gh0st0 likes this.
  3. finnerty

finnerty F1 World Champ

May 18, 2004
    Incidentally, you will notice I did NOT use ---- "IMO" or "IMHO" ---- anywhere in my post, and that is because my observations and complaints are not unique.......... they are shared by many folks, so I'll go ahead and submit that they are objective and valid criticisms.

gh0st0 likes this.
  4. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    Wisconsin/il border , Would be easier if Illinois and Wisconsin would be combined rather than separate