FCA Event May 27-29 Coach I Memorial Ferrari and Motorcar Concorso | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FCA Event May 27-29 Coach I Memorial Ferrari and Motorcar Concorso

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Agreed! It is one of his favorite out of maybe 30 BMWs...nice collection indeed including Bat Mobiles. One winning it's class at Le Mans!

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Great to see you guys again, and I have to say we have never had a YES! before at our event!!! Rarest car we will perhaps ever see here, and very cool. Thanks for coming! How's it cruise?

3. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Wow ! Looks like a great day ! Hope your doing well .Best - Andy

4. Habana GP

Habana GP Rookie

May 30, 2016
    #54 Habana GP, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What a great day to have a lawn party with 100 or so of your closest friends, some of whom you just met! Thanks Julie and David for the invite, and for the '57 Roadmaster's second go 'round up on the hill. My buddy Steve enjoyed the attention his '63 LeMans garnered, too...hey, we can't ALL drive Ferraris. (Thanks Gatorrari for posting the pics of a couple of your American cousins).

Casa Fulp-Ibrahim is an incredible venue and a splendid backdrop, tailor-made for the Marvels of Maranello.

Fino al prossimo anno!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    My pleasure. The '50s was my favorite decade for American cars, just because they changed so much in appearance during the decade. And my favorite years for Buicks were '53, '57 and '59. Your Roadmaster has the classic Buick styling trademarks - sweepspears and ventiports. (I think that nowadays, the only cars with the latter are Maseratis!)

6. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    That is a great shot of the airplane taking off at a very abrupt climb. Impressive.
    I think the best gas mileage of all the millions of dollars was the smart 1957 limited edition Blue Fiat......... that is of just the true gas burners......

If I hit the 12 mpg mark , I feel like I won the lottery.

That was a great time.

7. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Just curious....does anyone know where that Morgan was from? I've seen one driving around my area (outside of Raleigh) a few times, and it looks just about identical to the one pictured on page 2. Thought it might be the same one.

8. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    First time I've missed this great event in years. Took my wife to Kiawah for our 26t Anniversary and after having worked 5 seven day weeks, I didn't want to see any cars for a couple of days. Other than the ones in the hotel parking lot.

9. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I believe that one belongs to Gordon King, of Charleston (SC).