FCA Event May 26-28 Coach I Memorial Ferrari and Motorcar Concorso | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FCA Event May 26-28 Coach I Memorial Ferrari and Motorcar Concorso

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    #51 Europeanroadandracing, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    #52 Europeanroadandracing, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Hey man, you deserve lot's of awards! It was a hoot, would love to see a picture of you having this put around your neck!

4. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    I think I can arrange that David.
    Sending my love to you and Julie.

5. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
  6. juliei

juliei Formula Junior
    Owner

Apr 5, 2009
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Julie I.
    Love that idea! We do need a group photo. Cathy was taking a car somewhere for someone. We missed her!!!

7. juliei

juliei Formula Junior
    Owner

Apr 5, 2009
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Julie I.
    #58 juliei, Jun 5, 2017
    This year the Coach I Memorial Ferrari & Motorcar Concours displayed an amazing array of classic cars on the field and a group of amazing and wonderful people in attendance. Just today I received six thank you notes from those who we are thankful made the weekend trip. It was our 9th year of holding the memorial event, with two of the years occurring when my husband was still with us, for a total of 11 years. He had a deep desire to hold a Ferrari gathering at our home and it took a lot of convincing with the Ferrari Club to finally make it happen (thanks to the SC Ferrari Club president David Scott)! As usual, my late husband could see twenty years into the future. He would have been so pleased to see the array of Ferrari automobiles on the lawn! But even more so, he would have enjoyed greeting and shaking hands and hugging all those that came to be here. One thing that I am so excited about is that we raised initially $2,000.00 (with the matching funds) for Make A Wish of SC! Today, I received another $400 which translates to $800! So, we have raised $2,800.00 so far!!! Thank you all for coming and thank you for your contribution of time and participation!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    Julie,

I wish I could have made it, we talked via phone several years ago when I was seilling my black 308. Thanks for supporting Make A Wish. My son benefitted from efforts of people like you. Hope to make it next year.

Skipp