FCA drive through Eastern Washington and Lake Coeur d’Alene | FerrariChat

FCA drive through Eastern Washington and Lake Coeur d’Alene

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Soto Veloce, Jun 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    I want to get the word out to anyone in the Northwest who might not be an FCA member about a group drive that my wife and I are hosting this summer.

It will be happening the weekend of July 19-21. The official starting point will be in Troutdale, but we are arranging for an alternate Seattle departure point as well. Destination is the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene area.

Here is a link to the description:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eg6gmhpxfe10a6cc&llr=lu5phugab

It is shaping up to be a really great weekend. We have fewer than 10 spots remaining. Registration closes June 21.

-Chris Heller

f355spider likes this.
  2. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I wish we could join you-- we are planning a drive up to that area sometime this summer. Unfortunately for me, the Forest Grove Concours is July 21 (with tour on July 20), so I won't be able to make it. Sounds like a great event, though!

3. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    No problem. If you end up in the Spokane area this summer let me know. Perhaps we can meet up for dinner or grab a drink somewhere.

[email protected]

4. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    A point of clarification:

I assumed this was implied, but FCA membership is required to sign up for the drive. If you’re not already a member, then this is a great excuse to join!

Hope to see some new faces join us next month!

-Chris

5. Chadwicks88

Chadwicks88 Rookie

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Chadwick
    How many people do you have going currently? Looks like a good time I have events blocked out right before and after this but might be able to squeeze

How many people are going so far? I used to live in spokane/ tri cities area then moved to Portland area years ago sounds like a good time...

6. Chadwicks88

Chadwicks88 Rookie

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Chadwick
    You going to the concours? I took my Porsche last year this year maybe take out the new 430 and meet some people if I don’t go on this drive...

7. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    Chadwick,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was tied up for the last two weeks and assumed that I would get email notification of any replies to this thread.

We currently have 26 people accounting for 16 cars. If you are still interested in joining us I will certainly allow for a late registration. With my delay in getting back to you there are only 3 weeks until the drive, so if that is too short of a notice for you to be able to come along, I certainly understand.

Let me know if you would like to join us. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Chris

8. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    I’ll be at the Concours. 612 Scaglietti. Grigio Silverstone.