FCA Daytona Meet-Anyone going? | FerrariChat

FCA Daytona Meet-Anyone going?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ncm6cabrio, Feb 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    #1 ncm6cabrio, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    I'm considering signing up for the FCA Annual event in Daytona. If I go, I'd like to drive (rather than trailer) the 430 down- is anyone from the Triangle area going that might be interested in caravaning to Daytona?

-Mike

2. ncm6cabrio

Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    It's official- I'm registered for the annual event in Daytona. Hit me up if you're going down and want to caravan.

3. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Haha. Every time someone asks me to caravan I say, he'll no. Always turns into crap with someone not keeping up or taking a wrong turn. Then you sit on the side of the road and wait.
    Just me, Lol.

4. ncm6cabrio

Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    Yeah, I hear ya! This is a straight shot down I-95 so it shouldn't be that bad!

5. Topes

Topes Karting

Sep 6, 2015
    Charleston
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I'm thinking about it. It would be my first so interested to know what the best days are to head down. I've got a tight schedule these next few months but maybe...

6. ncm6cabrio

Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    It's my first annual event also. I'm going down for the week- arrive Monday, participate in event Tues-Fri, head home Saturday.

7. chipbiii

chipbiii F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 26, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    chipb
    Yeah, Daytona's cool! We had the best time ever at the Ferrari Mondiali Finale event in Daytona Speedway a few months ago. Don't miss the Chart House restaurant (110 Marina Point Drive) either with the great food and magnificent yachts. We would have eaten there every night if it weren't for some other scheduled venues.

Love Florida. :)