FCA Club Drive video! | FerrariChat

FCA Club Drive video!

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by RedFlyer512TR, May 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedFlyer512TR

RedFlyer512TR Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Full Name:
    Timothy
  2. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Looks like you guys had a great day for a drive!

Brian

3. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Thanks for sharing the video Tim, car sounds great. Looks like you had fun, you bunch of hooligans!!! :)

I also see that the 360 contingent was hilariously under-represented on the drive... Wish I could have made it - looks like the Mon Ami event was a grand success.

Also, that Go Pro on the Aston is in a funny location - I bet it captured a whole lot... of wind noise!!!

4. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    Don't pick on the Aston although there probably was plenty of wind noise in the cabin :D.

The drive was fun. As lead Ferrari I made sure to keep at the speed limit or +2 mph but each stop sign made for a great test of the launch ability of the FF :).

Brunch with the Cleveland/Akron crowd was equal fun, thanks to all that came!

5. kylepetree

kylepetree Karting

Oct 1, 2012
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Kyle Petree
    What you don't know is that I've been using GoPros for over 2 years and have been doing video production since 2004. Yes, there is a lot of wind noise in that location but when I'm going for good sound I use an external Audio Technica microphone that's suction mounted to my rear bumper. I put the GoPro in that location so that I could see the whole line of cars, not just the one in front of me.

Rick, there may be a some wind noise in the Aston but a lot of hot air in the FF :D

6. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Cool idea! Now I understand. See you around Kyle!

7. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Nice video, nice cars!