News

FCA 2021

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by donv, Dec 3, 2020.

1. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie

Jan 23, 2014
    yes i'm in vancover and its spilling across the river as well

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Apparently Pacific University is running a large vaccination clinic on their campus, and they couldn't guarantee campus availability for the Concours. And the Concours guys were unable to find a substitute site. Sad, I agree... and a bit shortsighted on Pacific's part, in my opinion.

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Four Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Is this cancellation just for one part of the FCA meet? Said another way, is the FCA meet still on?

5. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Nothing to do with FCA, sorry. As far as I know FCA is still going on.

I was talking about the Forest Grove Concours, a separate event that happens to be on the weekend following FCA.

docster likes this.
  6. docster

docster Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 14, 2004
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    David
    FCA Annual Experience is expected to happen as planned, as are the four following Drive Oregon 2021 three-day tours. COVID-19 restrictions are expected to be minimal by the time of these events in July, due to the encouraging rate of vaccination. Of course, any restrictions/recommendations that may be in place will need to be observed--and FCA has committed to refunding all registration fees in the unlikely event that the Annual Experience is forced to cancel because of a COVID-19 resurgence. FWIW, there are already 330+ registrants for the Annual Experience.

Also, one of the four Drive Oregon 2021 tours is fully subscribed, and the other three are approximately 2/3 full.

Come join the fun, and help make this an exciting break-out-from-lockdown experience!

wiley355 likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    jcurry, docster and f355spider like this.