FA's latest musings.... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

FA's latest musings....

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by classic308, Oct 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. R2112

R2112 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2006
    TX
    OMG!...lol.....I guess we'll just agree to disagree :)

2. R2112

R2112 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2006
    TX
    Thank you!

I think it's great to have a forum where you can openly discuss and debate your theories, thoughts feelings and opinions on subjects with others who are just as passionate about them as you are. This has been an exciting season and I can't wait to see what happens next season!

I'm very much a Ferrari fan. However, MS isn't my 1st favorite driver...(sorry)...but I have enjoyed watching him these last few years and am very sad to see him go. I can't wait to see what happens in this last race...I think I'm gonna have to put tape on my fingernails like Todt does to keep from biting them off! :)

3. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    Maybe you missed it...i did reply to the topic at hand..."you are oversimplifying" the circumstances that led Alonso to his WDC last year, as well as his success this year. Meaning that there's lots more going on surrounding wins and championships than his super talent. that's my reply to your statement...and the topic at hand. And yes, any simple statement will yield a response of the like. I had given my reasons a few times before(pertaining to oversimplifying results), thereby thinking it wasn't necessary to provide any more than what i had already written. I'm sorry if you didn't see or notice that. And oh, by the way, opinions are hugely subjective, thus making it an opinion...so it would be hard for anyone that's a big Ferrari or Schui fan to state an opinion, and approach anything resembling objective. If we were talking/debating about Concrete Facts(data like stats, wins, losses, etc) then well, yes, there should be a good amount of Objectivism there, where we can also provide our subjective opinions about the 'circumstances' of such Facts. Anyhow, lets keep the debate going:)