Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 | Page 21 | FerrariChat

Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by wassabihg, Oct 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BlackRX7Turbo

BlackRX7Turbo Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    My brother saw a Honda Civic with the "Corvette Stingray" nameplate badge on it... and I've seen a Honda Civic with the BMW roundel badge on it...

it's hard to confuse a Honda Civic with either of the nameplates that were stuck on it! :)

2. DaPCWiz

DaPCWiz Rookie

Oct 21, 2006
    NJ
  3. revsto9k

revsto9k Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2006
    Clifton, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Anuj
    Not defending him. More like just antagonizing the situation. It's not a big deal if someone puts whatever on their car. It's their car and if they choose to look like idiots, so be it. There is no reason for you to judge him based on what he does to his car.

4. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
  5. revsto9k

revsto9k Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2006
    Clifton, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Anuj
    +1!!

6. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    You missed my previous post, i said dont go SC'er, go with a nice turbo kit! My friend has one and i LOVE IT :)

7. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    Im sorry but someone with the mental capacity to put a Ferrari badge on an audi deserves to be judged and probably does not belong on the road. Its like the Notorious BIG says,

"When I was young I had two pair of Lees, besides that
    The pin stripes and the gray
    The one I wore on Mondays and Wednesdays
    While *****s flirt, I'm sewing tigers on my shirt
    and alligators
    Ya wanna see the inside, huh, I see ya later
    Here come the drama, oh, that's that ***** wit the fake,
    blaow!
    Why you punch me in my face, stay in ya place"

I really just want to know what he was trying to achieve by prying off the audi logo and putting the ferrari logo on there.

8. revsto9k

revsto9k Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2006
    Clifton, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Anuj
    No reason to be sorry, it's your opinion. Yes, putting a Ferrari emblem in place of the actual manufactuers emblem is wrong but it's not a big deal! A lot of ricer Honda guys have 'Type-r' badging on their Civics and Accords. heck, I have seen them on various other cars that arent made by Honda. Should the true owners of the 'Type-r' be unhappy over this? I wouldn't think so. I do admit I get a chuckle out of it but I just shrug it off. I understand you aren't taking this to bed like you mentioned in person but again, it's not a big deal! Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I just saw it now. I'll explain my stance on turbo/sc via pm.

9. JTMGALLARDO

JTMGALLARDO Karting

Sep 25, 2005
    Just elaborating on this audi ferrari crap...

I hate when people have S500s, CLS500s, CL500's whatever they may have and put 55 badging or V12 bading on the cars. Be proud enough of yourself that he/she was lucky to afford that kind of a car. Its just wack, plus you can tell so easily. I saw a C230 with 55 badges one it, but the 2nd exhaust pipe tips were actually screwed onto the rear bumper, you just gotta laugh.

As for the Audi Ferrari crap. I mean its just silly in my oppinion. Ive saw a Escalade with the Ferrari Badges on each side, a Cayenne, some people at FONA even have ferrari badges on their cars, but the factory manufacturer logo was still in place! If he was going to put any badge on the car it should have been a Lamborghini haha same company.

Conclusion: I dont really care, funny tho... 1

10. Ciao Bello 348

Ciao Bello 348 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2005
    The Garden State, US
    Full Name:
    John C
    There's gonna be a lotta slow singin'

and flower bringin'

if my bur-guh-lar alarm starts ringin'

11. ctC230K

ctC230K Karting

May 4, 2005
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I would like to hear his side of the story. What is the reason he has the prancing horse in place of his audi badge? Is he even on this forum?
    optimistically maybe he is just a huge ferrari fan or owned an f-car at one time however I think he just put it on there as a joke, like his car. wait did I say that? yes, yes I did.

12. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    who knew biggie lyrics would make it into fchat, lol

13. SilverBenz

SilverBenz Rookie

Oct 22, 2006
    Bethel, CT
    Full Name:
    Nick Jaramillo
    Come on guys have we forgotten that the prancing horse adds 100hp to the crank. Thats why he did it. lol...

Like JTMGALLARDO said "Be proud enough of yourself that he/she was lucky to afford that kind of a car."

14. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119167

Corrari ..............corvette/ferrari

15. BlackRX7Turbo

BlackRX7Turbo Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    What's also funny is to see the VTec decals on Nissans...