Factory Options - Stereo Upgrade & Fender Shields | FerrariChat

Factory Options - Stereo Upgrade & Fender Shields

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by metaldriver, Jul 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. metaldriver

metaldriver Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Andy Vecsey
    I visited the Ferrari website configurator and notice a stereo upgrade is not listed on any model, nor is there an option to delete fender shields on any model. Does this mean no current Ferraris are offered with upgraded stereo and all current Ferraris come with fender shields?

My 458 had both. My 488 has neither.

I am not interested of how an aftermarket stereo is better than the factory upgrade nor am I interested in a debate of fender shields versus no fender shields.

Separate but related question … are radios not offered in the Pista, the Speciale, the Scuderia, the Stradale? I thought they would be, despite being track variants of their road car predecessors which have radios.

2. Redneck Slim

Redneck Slim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2011
    Palo Alto,CA,USA
    Full Name:
    Walt Kimball
    The configurators were changed for the worse some months back. Much information has been left off,and the colors don't look as good. To do today what I did in specing my Portofino last year,I would have to make dozens of trips to my dealer at great inconvenience.

3. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    I have an upgraded stereo in my 812 Superfast so that has been available.

Shields are an option not a delete.