For Sale - Fabspeed F430 Supersport X-Pipe RaceLine Exhaust | FerrariChat

For Sale Fabspeed F430 Supersport X-Pipe RaceLine Exhaust

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by CoreyNJ, Feb 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    #1 CoreyNJ, Feb 20, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    I'm selling my Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe RaceLine exhaust with polished chrome tips, it was too loud for my wife so I had to go with a valved exhaust. Been on the car for 2 years (I have had the car one year).

If you are looking for that true F1 sound this is it... Cold starts... OMG they are amazing. 6000+ RPM is just insane...

Here is my actual car on a cold start...

From the Fabspeed website...

Introducing the Ferrari F430 Supersport X-Pipe RaceLine Exhaust System. This system replaces heavy and restrictive OEM muffler with a free-flowing race inspired lightweight X-Pipe design that gives it that true unique "F1 Sound" and increased power and sound. This system comes with Deluxe Quad-Style tips available in Polished Chrome, Satin Black and or Carbon Fiber to give it that true race look.

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari F430 vehicles worldwide from 2005-2009
    • Adds 20 whp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at 8000 RPM
    • Saves an incredible 22 lbs compared to the factory heavy box muffler
    • High quality 14-16ga T304L stainless steel CNC mandrel-bent tubing for optimum power and sound
    • Compatible with stock catalytic converters or Fabspeed’s 200-cell Sport Cats or Catbypass Pipes
    • Wonderful increase in sports car sound with the "F1" inspired tone thanks to our unique x-pipe design.
    • Fabspeed’s Deluxe Quad-Style Tips (Coupe/Spider vehicles only)
    • Available in your choice of finish (Polished Stainless Steel, Carbon Fiber and Satin Black)
    • Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
    https://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari-f430-supersport-x-pipe-raceline-exhaust-system/
    https://carbuzz.com/news/x-pipe-exhaust-makes-ferrari-f430-sound-like-an-f1-car

I am looking for $1700 plus shipping. I'm located in NJ. If you serious and PM me your zip code I can get an estimate on shipping. If you want to pick up locally that is fine and saves shipping...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    what are you switching to? im gonna sell my factory sport exhaust cuz its not loud enough.

3. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    My car was just switched to the Kline valved exhaust. I wish I didn’t have to change because this Fabspeed still sounds better but my wife won’t drive in my car with it. She hates loud cars.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    How does kline with valves open sound compare to the x pipe?

5. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    I haven’t really driven it since the change, but the Kline has an x-pipe for when the valves are opened. The Kline x-pipe is just not as big as the Fabspeed one. I think that’s why the Fabspeed sounds better. The other thing with the Kline is weight. It weighs about the same as the oem setup. The Fabspeed x-pipe weighs less than half.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ttforcefed likes this.
  6. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Been doing some thinking. Let’s make it $1700 including shipping to CONUS. The separate shipping charge I think would have been a pain.

If your local to NJ and don’t require shipping, make me an offer.

If you have your own shipping account to bill (ie UPS, FedEx,...) make me an offer as well.

Cheers,
    Corey

7. Kent Adams

Kent Adams Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Kent Adams
    The Kline is in every respect the best on the market and lighter if you had bought the inconel version. It's also one of the most expensive. Congrats you'll love it. Good luck with your sale on this one. Good value for someone.

8. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Forgot to mention... Make me an offer if you are continental USA (CONUS). If you're outside the US, it may not make sense to ship.

My car is still getting work done, but when it comes back to my garage, this exhaust will most likely go into storage for the rest of my 430 ownership so you may lose your opportunity to buy it.

9. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Price update $1600 including shipping in CONUS.

10. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Price update $1500 including shipping in CONUS

11. zooby21

zooby21 Rookie

Jun 19, 2013
    Sacramento CA
    Full Name:
    Zooby
    I know this is for a f430 but do you know if this can fit a f360 as well, with some slight modifications? Thanks

12. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Sorry I don’t know if it will fit a 360 without extensive modifications. I do know people have modified the stock 430 exhaust to fit a 360 and this exhaust does use the stock mounts so anything is possible if you can weld stainless steel. On a plus note it would be the best sounding 360 ever if you could make it fit.

13. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore