F8 - F8 Spider options pricing... | FerrariChat

F8 F8 Spider options pricing...

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Isobeing, Jun 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Isobeing

Isobeing Rookie

Apr 11, 2020
    Hi All, I just got the pricing sheet for F8 Spider and I’m not sure about a few things:

1. For Electrochromic Rearview Mirror (MIR3) there isn’t a price but says “OPT” instead. How much is this option?

2. Parking Camera (PAC1), Advanced Front Driving Camera (FCAM) and back radar (BRAD) options all day “OPT” without any pricing details.

Are these options linked in some way? As in, you have to order some of them to get the other or that if you order enough of them, some becomes free?

Dealer isn’t being helpful and is very slow at responding. Please shed some light if you have experience in this.

Thanks much

2. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    I ordered a bunch of those, they were all no cost. I didn’t know the mirror was no cost.

By they way, you will love the car. I have the coupe and it rocks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jm2 likes this.
  3. Isobeing

Isobeing Rookie

Apr 11, 2020
    Thank you! You are right. Dealer came back saying FCAM is a free option. BRAD on F8 is $2800. Can’t wait to get my hands on the Spider..... Glad you get to enjoy the coupe now.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Isobeing

Isobeing Rookie

Apr 11, 2020
    MIR3 is included for free when you order Electric seats

5. DeeNYC

DeeNYC Rookie

May 19, 2020
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Dee AJ
    Hey, first time posting in here but I'm looking into purchasing a F* spider as well! Is there a place I can find the price sheet online?

6. Isobeing

Isobeing Rookie

Apr 11, 2020
    You can get one from any local dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john