F8 - combine EMPH with CLDT ? | FerrariChat

F8 - combine EMPH with CLDT ?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by pninja005, Nov 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
    Current configuration has nero interior with red stripe (CLDT) on carbon bucket seats (RSCH).

I want to keep the horses on the headrests of the seats black. Now I wonder if I should pick no extra option or add black EMPH?

Dealer says both will look the same.. hmm...

Thanks for your feedback!

2. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    If you get the CR on the headrest, this is an accent feature, which means it should serve as something that calls attention. If I understand correctly, you are thinking about placing a black CR on a black headrest. In my humble opinion, it defeats the purpose of placing an accent if you are going to camouflage it. If I select the option, I would make it pop. If I am going to camouflage, why bother? Save the extra cash and select a different option.

3. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    What colour stitching and what about the dial, also have you gone for inner colour details?

4. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
  5. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    I like the embossed CR on seat, very classy.

6. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    That is personal taste. There are any/every option as long as Ferrari accepts it. It will cost you a bit more if it is off their list of options, but it is doable. I have a two tone color for my car. I am not selecting black interiors. I went with two tone interiors Terra Bruciata and Nero with TB accents on Nero. STC2 stitching inverted, as an accent. My dial remained black. I couldn't tie it in with anything else. Also added some other options.

7. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    The Branding Package in the Huracan has embossed head rest bull in black. Looks good no need to go contrast color.

8. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
    Question is not about color; I think black looks cool with all the other red accents.

It's more do I need to tick the EMPH option in black or leave as is (there is always a black horse on the seats)?

9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    No, if you want the EMPH option, you have to select it, along with desired color. It is not standard.