F512M | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F512M

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by riverflyer, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Speaking of CA, isnt there an owner in the Bay that bought one for himself and one for his son? And another that bought one in each color? (rossa corsa, fly yellow, and nero black)

2. enzomoon

enzomoon Guest

Omar:

Must be nice huh?! Thanks again for making that Avatar for me.
    Actually, I mispoke on one of the technical issues I spoke about. The compression ratio on the M is actually 10.4:1 versus 10:1 for the 512TR.

Regards,

Mark

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO

Mark, it was no problem, just keep championing the F512M and I will keep cheerleading! :) This car does not get the respect it rightly deserves.

4. CAS

CAS F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Clint

Hey, just so you know I stopped by there this weekend and I can verify that the car is in beautiful shape. I just kinda stared at it for awhile, lol.

5. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Wade, that is a gorgeous car. Hard for me to imagine selling but I bet your reasons are good. What are you getting instead, do you know yet?

6. F1-F512M

F1-F512M Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    NH
    I did a google search and this website (scroll down to #26) is the only place I could find the book on the 'net. Although, I have no idea if they actually have the book in stock. http://www.makebigdaddyrich.com/ferrari%20Books.htm

Looking on the inside cover of my book....it was printed in Italy in 1996 by Automobillia with an ISBN# 88-7960-081-8.

I hope you find yourself a copy.

7. benjet

benjet Formula 3

Jan 14, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Lobenstein
    There is a guy in the Bay Area with yes 3 in colors you mentioned. The guy who bought one for himself and his father lives in SoCal, unsure if the father/son still have theirs - last I saw them in a 360/575 combo.

-Ben