F430 Sport Headers | FerrariChat

F430 Sport Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Nov 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    No matter which direction you want to take your build, performance optimization starts with the headers.

Fabspeed Motorsport’s Ferrari F430 Sport Headers improve exhaust flow for a whopping power increase of +23 WHP, +48 ft/lbs. of TQ, and significant increase in sports car sound - all while saving 10 lbs. compared to stock! Our Sport Headers feature a 3-into-1 high velocity Formula 1 Style merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging and increased exhaust flow.

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    The OEM F430 headers are known to fail and there is a service bulletin 1661 from Ferrari documenting the issue. This is believed to be due to strain in the exhaust system and has been covered here on FChat quite extensively. They fail by cracking internally and/or externally. THESE FAILURES CAN BE CATASTROPHIC!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Fabspeed’s Ferrari F430 headers have been engineered and Dyno tested to verify maximum power and are a direct bolt-on replacement for bulky, restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required. They are fabricated from T304L stainless steel with 1-piece CNC mandrel bent primary tubes and protected under our Limited Lifetime Warranty.

In-Stock and Ready to Ship!

[email protected] for FCHAT pricing!

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Looking at the video, i take it this has more than replacement manifolds ?? Different cats and back box ??

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    That one only has our sport headers and air box! Factory cats and exhaust.

4. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Makes you wonder what an after market box would do to it.

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  5. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    My 430 had an X-Ost Maranello back box when I bought it, along with blown cats and cracked headers. It sounded really nice with the X-Ost.

I replaced the blown out stuff with Fabspeed headers and sport cats (O2 extenders took care of the CEL nicely). When the headers arrived I didn't know whether to mount them on the car, or mount them on the wall. They were a work of art. My mechanic also commented that they "bolted right up, no issues."

But the sound. Good lord, the sound. Cold start especially. After everything was hooked up, I'm told at first start in the dealership shop, everyone on the showroom stopped and looked up, and the owner said "Hey, I thought we shipped all the challenge cars last week!" And at full throttle between the walls down the front straight at Sebring... wow.

So, long way of saying, count me as one very satisfied Fabspeed header customer. Cats ain't bad either.

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thank you for the positive feedback.

If anyone is interested, we have some early black friday sales going on right now. Ill do my best to help everyone out!!!

[email protected]

7. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Now guaranteed 110% made in the USA, the whole product, including steel ???

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Always have and always will be! Right here in Fort Washington, Pa.