For Sale - F430 Factory Ferrari Sport exhaust (polished) | FerrariChat

For Sale F430 Factory Ferrari Sport exhaust (polished)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by zboost300, Sep 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    Selling the Ferrari sport exhaust system I removed from my 2007 F430. Approximately 10k miles.

Ferrari part# 70003290
    MSRP: $5900

This was the OEM factory Ferrari sport exhaust system for the f430 made by tubi, it has the tubi logo on it to the right of the Ferrari part number.

It sounds great, but I decided to go another route.

It is a valved system and they work just like the factory ones do. It goes from being really civil at light throttle to a load roar when full throttle. The valves work in perfect condition.

All the bolts I removed are included as well as the bracket with the rubber bushing in great condition.

Price is $2200

I am located in Austin, TX.

You are more than welcome to pick up in person or I can ship anywhere in the us.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019