F430 Challenge carbon ceramic calipers, rotors, pads | FerrariChat

F430 Challenge carbon ceramic calipers, rotors, pads

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Paul430c, Jan 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting

May 26, 2004
    Virginia
    #1 Paul430c, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a complete set of Carbon Ceramic ‘take-offs’ from my 2007 F430 Challenge car. Everything you need to bolt these to your Street or Challenge 360 or 430 is here. These were taken off my F430c when the car had 1,800 miles and have been in climate controlled storage since. The factory front calipers are MASSIVE 6-piston and the rears are 4-piston. I don’t know how much life is left on the Carbon Ceramic rotors so you should assume they are nearing the end of their life when you make a buying decision. The same situation exists for the used pads that are also included; nearing the end of their life. Other than being used, none of these items has damage. You will need to verify that these huge rotors and calipers will fit within your wheels if this is not being installed on a F430 Challenge car. I'm sure these won't fit within factory size 360 wheels. you would have to be running larger diameter and sufficient offset. There are vendors out there that manufacture steel rotors in this diameter if you don't want to continue running the Carbon. I'm asking $5,900 plus shipping for everything described above and shown in pics.

I'm basically throwing the used rotors and pads in for free so the price doesn't change if you don't want those. Thanks for your interest.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. txitalia

txitalia Formula Junior

May 5, 2013
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Frank
  3. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting