F355 service | FerrariChat

F355 service

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by jssans, Mar 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jssans

jssans Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I have a gated 95 F355 Berlinetta. It's got some electrical/computer gremlins that haven't been figured out by my local mechanic in St. Louis. Out of the 2 dealerships in Chicago is there one that is more F355 experts?

2. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    Both dealers should have the factory computer equipment to service your car. Continental Motors is closer, and they do more work with vintage cars. If you are a FCA member, there is a discount for service.

3. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    Both dealers should have the factory computer equipment to service your car. Continental Motors is closer, and they do more work with vintage cars. If you are a FCA member, there is a discount for service.

4. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno

ShadowLAP likes this.
  5. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    We have three Ferrari Master Technicians with a combined 50+ years experience and we've been Ferrari factory authorized since 1975. At a fee, we also offer pick-up service, with our enclosed truck and trailer (we don't outsource it!). Give Taylor, Gary, or Scott a call in our service department for further information, we're happy to help!

WJC and jjmalez like this.
  6. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph

Without passing judgement as I am only an observer. I've seen Ferrari's in Continental's service department with LFSC license plate frames. I've been to Ferrari Lake Forest and haven't seen the same.

IMHO