For Sale - F355 refurbished clear turn signals $399 | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 refurbished clear turn signals $399

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Culprit, Sep 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Hi Ferrari friends,

I've completed another set of clear turn signals for the F355. I refurbish these, so I'd like to get your old set once you receive these and replace them.

price: USD $399
    express shipping: US $20, CAN $50, WORLD $75

your initial payment is $399 + $250 deposit (refunded when I receive your old parts) + shipping.

I will include orange bulbs for those converting from the orange lens units. These have all the OEM markings. Only sold as a set. I've upgraded some of my equipment and will try to do a new set/month from here on out. More about the process here: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/clear-turn-signal-refurbishment-project.623537/#post-147268475

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    I ordered a set of these from him and gir them about a month ago.

Incredibly happy with them, a huge improvement to the front end aesthetics for such a small change.

Culprit was very easy to deal with excellent communication and super accommodating for me, which I really appreciated.

The parts came is super fast to me in Canada.

Thank you! Love them.

Cheers,

Cy

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Yassa and Qavion like this.
  3. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    It's fantastic that you're making these Ian. I had been looking for a while but managed to source a set last summer. My 355 is silver so the clear lenses improved the look considerably.

4. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    I love these. My car has been out of commission for around eight months with a motor rebuild, but I once I get it back, I'll see if my clear lenses are not up to snuff :)

5. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Thanks! Yes depending on the car color these make a big difference!

Cool - I'm local in Santa Ana so we can exchange them directly whenever yours are ready for a refresh!

OCKlasse likes this.
  6. Shurik355

Shurik355 Formula Junior

May 19, 2013
    USA Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Alex Velet
    Man these look great!!! Im about to jump on these :rolleyes: I already have the clear lenses but not as clear as these, and these look at bit smoked? My clear ones have a rock chip in each. So Im really tempted...hmmmmm I also have a amber set as well.

7. Duff Ace

Duff Ace Karting

Oct 19, 2020
    Tampa FL
    Full Name:
    Adam Taylor
    Very interested in a set. New owner of a 97 F355 spider in Rossa Corsa and Tan

8. WordFliesNverted

Oct 24, 2020
    Full Name:
    Edward
    I'd like a pair, we spoke via eBay. Still waiting on Moderator to release my account so I can talk directly to people.

9. Duff Ace

Duff Ace Karting

Oct 19, 2020
    Tampa FL
    Full Name:
    Adam Taylor
    BECARE of scam. A new member by the name of @Zini77 reached out to me and said he had a friend so his named Martin Calvin was selling a pair and to email him at [email protected]

excited of the possibility to find out more I emailed this “Martin”. He was Johnny on the Spot emailing me back with a photo of 3 clear sets saying they were available at $400.

I had just purchased my F355 and was a few weeks out from getting it. He continued to follow up with me and play on my emotions as an excited new owner. Once I decided I was going to purchase he said he could do Zelle or Venmo and that Zelle would get money to him quicker which would allow him to ship quicker. The email he asked to send the money to was [email protected]

Ok strange but I’ll go with it. I sent him the $400 with confirmation. Of course I get an email 6 hours later saying he was super busy and would ship them out on Monday.
    He then proceeded to say he had Fabspeed headers, OEM wheels, and car cover. He said to send payment to another email address [email protected] if I wanted any of them.

ok too many red flags we’re going off and I started googling for images of the other parts he was selling. Sure enough the first images that came up were the same.

Then I started googling his original email address of [email protected] and low and behold FRAUD alerts pop up.

Shame on me for not doing the research prior but I got so wrapped up with emotions that I didn’t do my due diligence.

I hope others see this and stay clear away. I also hope the moderators see this and block @Zini77

Lesson learned and I hope this POS gets what he deserves.

10. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Oh no, that's awful. Sorry that happened man. Was this guy using my pictures?

Yes in general stick with Paypal-- even with me, after many transactions, most payments go into a type of escrow until I can prove that I delivered the items. A bit of a pain most of the time but a better policy in the end.

11. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Those are really nice repops, saw your how too post
    Great stuff

12. Duff Ace

Duff Ace Karting

Oct 19, 2020
    Tampa FL
    Full Name:
    Adam Taylor
    Yes he was and I didn't notice it. I would love to have some clear lenses for my ride. Can you message me with details

Thank you

13. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Sent a PM. Let me know if you're still interested--

14. suburbangrown

suburbangrown Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    fargo nd
    Full Name:
    Steve W
    Have a couple questions on these, can you please PM me? I think I need a post minimum which I haven't hit to start a conversation. Thanks!

15. ddg599

ddg599 Rookie

Nov 23, 2021
    Hi all, realize this is an old post, but I just received a 1998 F355 spider and am in need of a set of front lenses for my car. PO put on black out ones. Any assistance is appreciated. Excited to have my first Ferrari. Lots of Porsche, Corvette, VW wrenching experience so a Ferrari is exciting. My sense so far is that there is room to work unlike my 928. This forum has been helpful, and I appreciate all of your wisdom and experience (s).

16. Filippo Galioto

Dec 11, 2019
    I would like to purchase the white turn signal for a 1996 F355 Spider. Do you have any available.

Filippo

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. Duff Ace

Duff Ace Karting

Oct 19, 2020
    Tampa FL
    Full Name:
    Adam Taylor
    Haha I’m still in the search. I got scammed out of $400 from a potential seller.

be careful!

18. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Stadzy61 and ddg599 like this.
  19. Filippo Galioto

Dec 11, 2019
    ddg599 likes this.
  20. tcbquattroporte

tcbquattroporte Karting

Jan 31, 2014
    New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tom
    • Just received a set from Ian, and they are awesome!!

21. Culprit

Culprit Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2011
    Santa Ana, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Thanks for the kind words and so glad you're happy with the parts!

22. huzilulu

huzilulu Formula Junior

Apr 20, 2011
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Huzi Husain
    Hi... Are these still available to purchase? Id like to get a set please! Thank You!