F355 Challenge Sega game combined order | FerrariChat

F355 Challenge Sega game combined order

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Cavallino Motors, Sep 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    If we can buy several games we will get shipping a whole lot cheaper and may be able to get a dealer price for the games. This is what is offered:

regular 355 Challenge game as we know it:
    http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/driving-riding_games/Ferrari_355_Challenge_%28DX%29_678.html

Challenge for two:
    http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/driving-riding_games/Ferrari_355_Challenge_%28Twin%29_1135.html

New and improved Challenge game:
    http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/driving-riding_games/Ferrari_355_Challenge_2_%28DX%29_1578.html

Also comes for two:
    http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/driving-riding_games/Ferrari_355_Challenge_2_%28Twin%29_679.html

I believe these games are used and refurbished.
    Prices are definetly great. Shipping one to the East Coast was $ 1300 from what the guy remembered. As I said if we get a few in one 20ft container that may reduce the cost for all greatly. They also have other games that are very interesting. I wish I had more space :)

Anybody that is interested in one of these games please let me know. I am collecting names right now.

2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    If you ever do the showroom/museum thing in Miami, one of these would be a great addition. Probably wouldn't take long to pay for itself.. I know I dropped about 15 bucks on one in 10 minutes at Dave & Busters one time.

-R

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    If only I had the space....

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Oh yes.

5. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
    i have space...

6. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Make space...:)

7. FormulaRacer

FormulaRacer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2003
    I can vouche for this game. I was at the atlanta national event when they were prototyping it. It was awesome, clutch was realistic, steering felt pretty good, and the sound was almost realistic! Having driven a 355challenge for 3 seasons, compared it was close to simulating the real thing. Hopefully they fixed the few glitches and dynamic issues they had.

Not bad for the money...however you can peice together a simulator from BRD for a couple grand that will match or exceed its realism.

But for a ferrari owner/fan, this is awesome! Maybe I can sell my vw for it ;)

8. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
    youll be sick of it within two months. I speak from experience with buying other video/pinball machines...

find a good arcade where they have a nice machine and play it until your heart is content.

look at it this way... you can play the $7000 game for several minutes for $1. think if you could just drive the $700,000 Enzo for $100, its a steal.

9. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have it for PS2 :D

10. Wow that looks really neat wish I had the space to put that. I wonder how real does it feel to those who have driven a real 355 challange. ? The new and improved game. ?