F355 2.7 Air con Wiring diagram | FerrariChat

F355 2.7 Air con Wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 1spud0, Feb 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1spud0

1spud0 Rookie

Nov 29, 2013
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Taylor
    Hi to all
    Can anybody help please, i am after a wiring diagram for air con compressor, since i bought the car the aircon has never worked so i thought i would wait till engine came out to do the belts and sort this problem as well.
    So the compressor was not connected the wire was just hanging there and after spending some time looking for the other end of the wire i cant find it, there has been some butchery on the wiring for the left hand fan as well, does anyone know where the feed wire for the compressor clutch comes from as it doesnt appear to want to show itself. :).
    Thanks
    Jon

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    The wiring first goes aft (not sure how) to the 12 pin connector aft of the left hand rear shock strut. Then, I assume, the wiring goes forward again to the firewall and down to the centre console tunnel to the passenger footwell relay panel.

The 12 pin plug is numbered 41019 in the wiring diagrams. If you go to the 348/355 sub-forum and use the forum Search to look for this number, you'll probably find lots of information on it.

Anyway, here's my version of the diagram, but it doesn't show wire routing.

https://www.dropbox.com/t/wFpH3ro32oKe5EGz

The LH fan wiring is also shown on the diagram but, again, no wire routing is shown. It passes straight through the passenger footwell relay panel to the pressure switches on the receiver/dryer. You'll have to pull pieces of the forward luggage compartment liner to access the plugs and relays and fuses for the fan.

3. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
  4. 1spud0

1spud0 Rookie

Nov 29, 2013
    Spain
    Full Name: