F12 TDF | Page 14 | FerrariChat

F12 TDF

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Tackleberry, Oct 13, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
  2. TopspeedPT

TopspeedPT Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2012
    Portugal
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlmkpAl61Jg[/ame]

3. woody byrd

woody byrd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2006
    cary, nc
    Full Name:
    woody byrd
    I have spent a fair amount of track time in Ferrari's and especially my F12. I think this driver is very jerky, and seems to be fighting the car instead of going with the flow and letting the car have it head, so to speak. It can be done much smoother than this.

4. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    #329 Ferrari 308 Vetro, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Great.

6. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Are you getting one MBN ?

7. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    It you look carefully, the driver has turned off all the tc systems, hence the constant power slides. Fun, cool to watch and massively inefficient in terms of performance. However, had he simply "let the car have its head" at best he would have spun and at worst he would have....never been invited back by Ferrari (and would have been the laughing stock of the assembled press).

8. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
  9. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    I can only agree with you! This guy is one of this typical newrich proles who are looking for attention!

10. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    I had a different opinion about him...but after last year's Gumball i will totally agree with you Peter. Such an ignorant and arrogant...

11. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Unfortunately I was witness to his behavior at a race test in Barcelona last December. Here was a fellow with no racing experience or know how who was showing off to his entourage and then completely destroyed the 458 GT3 he had rented on driver error.
    Rather than be humble and apologize to the team and mechanics as well as the other drivers (he caused a red flag) he entered the pits in a rage and smashed his helmet onto the ground - in front of everyone.

Only his entourage seemed to find his behavior "normal".

Then you see his behavior at the gum ball and you understand the kind of person he is.

12. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Apparently made his money by developing an online gaming platform, so i was told.

13. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes, exactly this. And i wonder another thing. Why he introduces himself as a Ferrari test and race driver. At least, these were the words in his IS account a couple of months back. I mean, ok, he has the funds to to what he likes to do, in that case car racing BUT i don't believe that he is a good racing driver with a race skills/pedigree etc. Of course this is my personal opinion. I personally put him in the same driver 'category' as Vadim Kogay, you know, the Russian guy who paid to play the team back in 2014 in the Blancpain Series and the the only thing he managed to do was to spinning again and again!!

About Gumball...the most arrogant guy around.

Unfortunately money can't buy skills...but hell...they can buy some behavior lessons how to be humble.

14. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    My understanding is that he has never driven in any race whatsoever, so whatever pedigree he claims to have is all dreamed up. I have seen him on that day on track and even with a coach next to him, he really has no clue what he is doing.

15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    A software platform no one has heard of, and questionable ethics.

Kogay is not rated very high in anyones book but rate him higher than Cartu. Kogay has actually driven in an race!
    Lol :D.

Anyone want more laughs, read his (obviously self written) wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Cartu

Knob of the highest order, imo.

16. rockitman

rockitman F1 Veteran

May 31, 2015
    Upstate, NY
    Full Name:
    Christian
    ^^^^Ferrari Test Pilot ?...

17. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012

+1 You said it all.

LOL + LMAO

18. [gTr]

[gTr] Formula 3

Mar 11, 2008
    Hamburg, Germany
    That wiki page is hilarious, he must have paid a consultant to write it. It says a whole lot without giving any facts at all about his credentials (races, starts, wins, DNFs etc.) as a "race driver," I wonder why :)

19. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    He's not on any list anywhere, zero race entries...

I don't understand why anyone would go to such extents to brag about him being a race driver, one for Ferrari even, but not actually do any racing.

He was sued a while back for 10m. Set up a company, diverted funds to himself, got found out, didn't even bother fighting it or turn up in court.

His company is air. Whether he's doing something illegal with it or if it's something created so that simpletons think he's a self made man but all he does is spend his daddy's money, I don't know.

If it's your dad's cash, who the **** cares. Embrace it. So what that you're from the lucky sperm club...but actually go through the trouble of making a fake company to gain credit from a bunch of kids with cameras...LOL

20. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    now that's really funny --- what rubbish --- out of curiosity, what is the "Mr Cavalcade" award he received ???

21. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    #346 ScuderiaWithStickPlease, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Just as they get to the starting line at GoodwoodFoS it starts to drizzle, so the footage from the run up isn't as exciting as you'd want.

But the car looks great, we see glimpses of a 599XX and an FXX-K, and there's a donut run for an appreciative crowd.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtNLL2vd40[/ame]

Triple Yellow . . . how do they sleep at night?

22. treynor

treynor Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Beats me. I haven't been this excited about a car in quite a long time.

[​IMG]

23. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I like the understated stripe on yours. The interior is bonkers and great.

24. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    Agreed.

25. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Time to update your profile... again.:)