F12 prices | Page 6 | FerrariChat

F12 prices

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by bayareaferrari, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    I would definitely buy yours, if my wife allows me to have 3 Ferraris at the same time. Trust me. Your car is a beaut.

Bundy likes this.
  2. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Lol. Trust me. You listen to your wife and girlfriend (hopefully not at the same time), you will live longer!

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    tell me if I'm wrong, but F12 prices bottomed a couple years ago? seems that is the opposite of what usually happens when the new model comes out. I know much of it all the easy money out there, but in 2017 I had the opportunity for an above average miles car for $210k. I've only seen a few for under $200k since and today they still seem strong in the low to mid $200's like they were 3-4 years ago!

I think we'll see F12 prices go back down again, but in coordination with all exotics, not the F12 by itself.

dustman likes this.
  4. Doc_Dent

Doc_Dent Karting

Mar 2, 2015
    My reply would be biased that I bought 2 F12s (I got my second a while after a major accident on my first).
    Just LOVE the thing.
    I believe the F12 is the most beautiful modern (non-special version/model) V12 Ferrari so far.
    Well done Pininfarina,,,

DRYHOLE, fuoco, rob lay and 1 other person like this.
  5. BusterX

BusterX Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    We're seeing a pretty dramatic bubble in ALL exotic cars right now. Like any bubbles, the way down is just as exciting.

LARRYH, DigitalFerrari and rob lay like this.